Gearless & brushless Hub motor run but not the wheel :(

Pacolito

Hello i bought a week ago a ebike kit ( MXUS 48v 1000w front hub brushless and gearless ) after going up a sidewalk the motor stop running, then jerks, and now it turn but not the wheel someone told me it was stripped gear in my motor but its gearless so what could it be???? Thank you

Ps: it's new only 10hours use.... and if i can fix it by myself? Do i need change parts or fix it directly thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0156.PNG
    IMG_0156.PNG
    413 KB · Views: 794
I don't know about that... the brand is mxus 1000w 48v gearless thats all i know i didnt install pedal assist just throttle

Read about torque arm and find out if your's has one. It is supposed to prevent the stationary part of the hub from rotating.

Last edited:
Im not seeing the black outside turning i just ear the motor running but fron the outside nothing moves

Something making it super hard go foward and turn the wheel even if im pedalling there alot of resistance in the motor is really not free i can feel it it's sometimes shaking

Something making it super hard go foward and turn the wheel even if im pedalling there alot of resistance in the motor is really not free i can feel it it's sometimes shaking
Could it be that the magnets fell off and they're stopping the wheel from turning like rubble inside your hub?

It sounds like your forks are pressed up too tight against the hub motor to the point it can't move. Do you have an c washers between the inner fork and the hub?

Back