FS Watt Wagons

A few more build pics .. :) Note that the downtube is the same for the new UC Pro. We will get those frames in a few weeks .. yay!

The fat tire is 4.8 with MDRP rotors.

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-05 at 4.41.52 PM(1).jpeg

The Porche Grey is with 27.5*2.8 inch tires

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 3.15.03 PM.png

Looks real good, Pushkar. I really like the shape of the downtube battery enclosure. I dare say if the UC Pro looks anything like this FS bike, it’s gonna come out beautifully.

Looking really good !
Does that swing arm open up for possibly a belt (with the Kindernay option) ?

Last edited:
Thanks,
I assume that is 14s 5p with 70 x 3.5Ah cells?
Could an extended battery that would protrude from the frame somewhat be a (considered) possibility?

Protrude down from the downtube? I suspect not: that would get in the way of the suspension travel of the fork.

Protrude down from the downtube? I suspect not: that would get in the way of the suspension travel of the fork.
Depends on how much clearance there is and how much protrusion would be used to make an extended battery.
You likely could not double the size, but may be 30/50%...

If not a second custom battery attached on top and over the whole length of the tube may be an option

Thanks,
I assume that is 14s 5p with 70 x 3.5Ah cells?
Could an extended battery that would protrude from the frame somewhat be a (considered) possibility?
It is the same integrated battery that is in the new UCP. You won't get odd size batteries because one of WW's goals is to used standardized components so you are not locked into buying replacements from them.

Back