126.4 KB · Views: 464
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 479
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 482
Looking good Pal!

I had about 6 emails from Frey last night... My bike went from Production, to QC, to Packing, all within about 3 mins :)

I'm now being asked to reconsider Air Freight as they can't guarantee the import fees, but they're thought to be about 200 euros. (Does anyone know how much they charge importing to UK?)

I don't mind paying 200 euros if it makes things quicker, but I'll be gutted if I get stung big time, especially after waiting so long already.

And then the batteries!!! Which I thought had already shipped, will actually ship tomorrow.

We're getting there.... Slowly but surely....

Looking good Pal!

I had about 6 emails from Frey last night... My bike went from Production, to QC, to Packing, all within about 3 mins :)

I'm now being asked to reconsider Air Freight as they can't guarantee the import fees, but they're thought to be about 200 euros. (Does anyone know how much they charge importing to UK?)

I don't mind paying 200 euros if it makes things quicker, but I'll be gutted if I get stung big time, especially after waiting so long already.

And then the batteries!!! Which I thought had already shipped, will actually ship tomorrow.

We're getting there.... Slowly but surely....
Hi I got mine, a couple of weeks ago, an AM1000 and I’m in Scotland, I got the same email and chose to go via air, it got delivered within a week of getting the pictures through however....

1. the battery still ships through Hungary or Germany and still takes about 4 weeks to arrive (3 weeks after the bike). They need to clear European customs or something and ththe tracking just stalls for a few weeks.

2. The bike got delivered with no COD, but I did get an invoice through a few days later and it was around £122 ( from memory).

Hope that helps?

That's great cheers guys, really helps put my mind at rest about the costs... I've had a little niggle in the back of my head about import costs from the start but that's much better than I ever envisaged...

I think I'll stick with Air Freight in that case as I just want to get my hands on it now... :D Hopefully the batteries don't take too long!

Hi I got mine, a couple of weeks ago, an AM1000 and I’m in Scotland, I got the same email and chose to go via air, it got delivered within a week of getting the pictures through however....

1. the battery still ships through Hungary or Germany and still takes about 4 weeks to arrive (3 weeks after the bike). They need to clear European customs or something and ththe tracking just stalls for a few weeks.

2. The bike got delivered with no COD, but I did get an invoice through a few days later and it was around £122 ( from memory).

Hope that helps?

So Stevie, you got the bike but no battery? How long did you wait from order to delivery and if you dont have battery, when are you expecting it?

That's great cheers guys, really helps put my mind at rest about the costs... I've had a little niggle in the back of my head about import costs from the start but that's much better than I ever envisaged...

I think I'll stick with Air Freight in that case as I just want to get my hands on it now... :D Hopefully the batteries don't take too long!
So Stevie, you got the bike but no battery? How long did you wait from order to delivery and if you dont have battery, when are you expecting it?
Hi,

The battery came about 3 weeks after the feamd, they ship it differently as it dangerous good through Europe

Nice. How do you like the bike so far. I am considering a CC for my Christmas/New Years present. Any pictures?

check out the other thread , it documents my journey, I did a wee review and put all the pictures up too. In short im really happy with it, and value for money it’s great, the biggest gripe is the timesit takes, bud I’m sure in more normal ( pre Covid ) times it would have been better. As we are all use to getting things straight away.

Woohoo happy days! Not long to go now! .... Hope mine is ready too, from communication it sounds so, but I never did receive any photos... not sure why but hey ho... It might even arrive before Xmas :)

Is that your bike in China or did you get it?
thats still in China, posted today via air should be with me in a week, however the batteries will take another 3-4 weeks, not sure why they dont just send the batteries out 3-4 weeks ago?

Back