Frey CC

Attachments

• crown.png
    crown.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 245
  • LowerLeg.png
    LowerLeg.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 271
no that is the picture it shows you when you click the RockShox setup guide link I posted (there is an information button when clicked it shows you where to look) if you don't have a serial number you can see then you can add information in to narrow it down

Thank you.
Tom, if you are out there if it wouldn’t be too much trouble can you check the serial number on your shocks
thanks
Gary

Here you go:

Attachments

• PXL_20201208_001116891.jpg
    PXL_20201208_001116891.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 241
  • PXL_20201208_001038082.jpg
    PXL_20201208_001038082.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 258
Thank you Tom. Unfortunately it’s just the standard Recon RL not the RL silver which is EMTB rated. Hopefully it won’t flex to much.
‘we should have our bikes next week with any luck.
‘Gary

Has anyone replaced the stock DCP-18 display on the Frey CC with another like the 750C? just wondering about compatibility... will update once I hear from Frey themselves. - Frank

**UPDATE**
Frey's response: We have not tried it, we are all using DCP18.
61prJj7wn4L._AC_SL1000_[1].jpg

Last edited:
No reason why it won't work with the Ultra. I believe you will lose the sport/eco option which is unique to the ultra version of the DPC-18 (replaced with 10 PAS instead of 5 sport/eo) but otherwise should work fine. The Bafang image cracks me up - phone app, navigation, not that I'm aware of.

No reason why it won't work with the Ultra. I believe you will lose the sport/eco option which is unique to the ultra version of the DPC-18 (replaced with 10 PAS instead of 5 sport/eo) but otherwise should work fine. The Bafang image cracks me up - phone app, navigation, not that I'm aware of.
Thanks Tom, was wondering also if the torque sensing would be affected, I'd read different threads on the Frey FB page where Frey said it wasn't compatible but users had gotten Eggrider and 500C to work like you said so a bit confused. Since its the same manufacturer I'm assuming it does but didn't want any unpleasant surprise.

Last edited:
Yes, should work similar to eggrider in terms of 10 PAS and being able to program all of them (rather than 5). Not sure which torque sensing recipe (sport or eco) you will get but it would be whatever eggrider users get, the display is just not mapping out 5 of the PAS for eco or sport.

Last edited:
Does anyone on this forum have their CC besides Tom? I mean, I'm only stuck 1900 so far, but hearing the horror stories of delivery have me considering a Bulls Iconic or Trek Powerfly...

i ordered 2 CC late June. Was supposed to be here October, then November. Ship was damaged. Had to detour to Seattle, then back to Longbeach. received email Monday the container had been picked up buy local agent in Longbeach. and we would get updated Fedex information by Thursday. Sent email to Cicilia on Friday asking for update. I sure hope I get the FedEx tracking number soon. I offered to pick them up in Longbeach, it’s only a 100miles from me. If you like the bafang ultra set up with a throttle look at Watt wagons. they come with upgraded German controller.

Does anyone on this forum have their CC besides Tom? I mean, I'm only stuck 1900 so far, but hearing the horror stories of delivery have me considering a Bulls Iconic or Trek Powerfly...
I am also a CC owner received mine July 2020 ordered march 24 2020 had absolutely no problem with my transaction and no problem with the bike just installed the Archon X1 motor best upgrade for the CC

I am also a CC owner received mine July 2020 ordered march 24 2020 had absolutely no problem with my transaction and no problem with the bike just installed the Archon X1 motor best upgrade for the CC
that is encouraging.

Sounds like you just got under the Covid wire!

i ordered 2 CC late June. Was supposed to be here October, then November. Ship was damaged. Had to detour to Seattle, then back to Longbeach. received email Monday the container had been picked up buy local agent in Longbeach. and we would get updated Fedex information by Thursday. Sent email to Cicilia on Friday asking for update. I sure hope I get the FedEx tracking number soon. I offered to pick them up in Longbeach, it’s only a 100miles from me. If you like the bafang ultra set up with a throttle look at Watt wagons. they come with upgraded German controller.
Tell me somethin I dont know!

Ya the 750C is Bluetooth compatible so I'm guessing uses the maps from phone and shows turn by turn directions on unit. I hope the torque sensor won't be affected by the the change in PAS modes.

Back