Fold bike sondors or rad

Oh man that Fold is going to be perfect for the city. My wife used to live in Harlem and her location was prime to have an ebike. I just moved to TN from Tampa so we may have similar shipping times.

Just asked, and she said her stop was 116th and lived a couple blocks from that. @Tone Rob
I'm from 112st, and for sure i won't be leaving my bike outside anywhere in the hood, as for locks check youtube, there's a guy that does videos on locks, it's hard now because the thieves use a home made gun that shoots 22 blanks , but shoots air into the locks that open the locks easy

I'm from 112st, and for sure i won't be leaving my bike outside anywhere in the hood, as for locks check youtube, there's a guy that does videos on locks, it's hard now because the thieves use a home made gun that shoots 22 blanks , but shoots air into the locks that open the locks easy

I good cordless grinder with a zip disc can cut a u-bolt lock twice in less than 60 seconds....scary.
They make sparks so they get noticed.
I also know because I sell tools at my job.
A cordless rebar cutter would get rid of the sparks but it would be defeated by a good u-bolt lock like this

Holy crap, wasn't ready for that shattered blade. I've heard that brand thrown around probably more than any other in my limited search. I'm guessing they're the best or close to it. Thanks for sharing @Ebiker33

Back