FLX Blade 2.0

I would think that a gearshift sensor would be a very good idea with the Ultra motor.

Is that even possible with a Rohloff? FLX does not mention this.

I asked them specifically about the motor cutoff sensor In the brake levers and they intentionally did not include those in the blade 2.0.

Well I can say as a Blade 1 rider if you try it will wheely! Lol. When I get my Blade 2.0 I’ll just have to remember to get the ball rolling with the pedals on a normal basis. I hope that when in motion it there will be less stress on the hub using the throttle.

Hi Everyone,
I just received a response from FLX regarding Virus and possible shipment delays, and I was told that factory production was on schedule and not affected by Virus.

It looks like FLX raised the price to $5,500.
Looks like there are are already affected, and we're affected to the tune of $500. Brace yourself, this will hit the small companies hardest.

Man I may be just a few days from buying one of these bikes and then they hike the price another $500. It was just a bit over my price range before but I was going to do it anyway. Now.... I don't know if i will be able to.

Man I may be just a few days from buying one of these bikes and then they hike the price another $500. It was just a bit over my price range before but I was going to do it anyway. Now.... I don't know if i will be able to.

When I bought mine it advertised normal retail price $5999and $4999 for preorder. After riding it I might have bought it anyway even at $5999

I don't doubt the worth. I just had a $5k budget. With the touring edition it was a couple hundred over that budget. But since i will be commuting every day I wanted the extras. But adding another $500 goes well above my limit. But there is the option of financing so maybe still doing it. But my other option is what I was planning on before I found out about the Blade 2.0. And that is the Biktrix Ultra FS. It has a lot of good components as well but not the belt drive or the Rohloff.

I don't doubt the worth. I just had a $5k budget. With the touring edition it was a couple hundred over that budget. But since i will be commuting every day I wanted the extras. But adding another $500 goes well above my limit. But there is the option of financing so maybe still doing it. But my other option is what I was planning on before I found out about the Blade 2.0. And that is the Biktrix Ultra FS. It has a lot of good components as well but not the belt drive or the Rohloff.

The hub and belt were the very reasons I bought it.

I can get the Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 FS with the 21.5ah battery with the Bafang Ultra with the upgraded Metal Gears. Magura MT5e brakes and Wren inverted Fat tire fork, and 26x4 fat tires. And that is $4,999.00 to my door. But again it is lacking the Rohloff Hub and belt drive. Which for commuting i the seattle area with all the rain and grime, I think that would be a lot more reliable.

So you are aware of what I am talking about. I live in Lake Stevens. So you think the Belt drive and the Rohloff are worth the extra $500 then?

Well I guess i saved $500 then.
So you are aware of what I am talking about. I live in Lake Stevens. So you think the Belt drive and the Rohloff are worth the extra $500 then?
The Hub alone is $1500 I am not sure about the belt system, but it is probably near $500

I have a feeling Frey will be coming out with a Rohloff. Just a matter of time.

I have a blade 1.0. I wanted two e bikes so pre ordered a blade 2.0. I went that over a Frey CC because that hub intrigued me.

$5769 is for the touring edition. Still $5499 without.

If anyone is looking for a HT commuter in this price range Pushkar is offering an amazing deal if you can wait for summer delivery. Minimum spec is Bafang Ultra, Archon X1 controller (unlocked to 2300W nominal / 3000W peak), 1100 Wh 52v battery, Rohloff, Gates belt drive, rigid carbon or front suspension fork, dual front lights (high brightness), brake actuated rear light, Kinekt suspension seatpost, Brooks saddle, Loop bar, Ergon grips, SKS fenders, front and rear racks, Abus locks, multiple frame sizes:

Back