Fenders for Yamaha Cross Core

Jetsfan901

After riding on the wet slushy roads yesterday, decided I should get some fenders for the bike. Any suggestions on some after market fenders that would be easy to install and take off..

If you have fender mounting points on your bike there are a lot of choices online. SKS makes a good product.
If you don't have fender mounting points you can mount a pair of SKS Speedrockers.

I've ordered a set for my Giant Defy road bike, which has a carbon frame and zero mounting points.

If you have fender mounting points on your bike there are a lot of choices online. SKS makes a good product.
If you don't have fender mounting points you can mount a pair of SKS Speedrockers.

I've ordered a set for my Giant Defy road bike, which has a carbon frame and zero mounting points.
Thanks. I will check them out..

Thanks for the link... very useful.

Back