Feedback/Reviews/Opinions on the Cannondale ride tracking app?

King me

I've tried the ride tracking app from Cannondale with my Synapse New SE. I've gotten it to work. That is, it 'sees' the sensor on the front wheel and records speed, distance (trip & total miles), but I haven't been able to enter my height or weight. As a result, it does not calculate calories burned. Additionally, the app does not seem to have the following: average speed, max speed, elevation gain/loss, or anything else other than what I initially stated. I've read unofficially, that the front wheel sensor on the 2020 model of this bike (the one I own) is made by Garmin. That would seem to imply the potential to get more real-time stats calculated as you ride as well as totals at the end.

Anyone else had more success with the app?

Thanks GreatLakesWaterman. Someone else suggested that and I'm sure it is the method to enter height and weight. I am instead planning on using a GPS computer like a Garmin or Wahoo to give me all the metrics I want for my rides & fitness.

Thanks GreatLakesWaterman. Someone else suggested that and I'm sure it is the method to enter height and weight. I am instead planning on using a GPS computer like a Garmin or Wahoo to give me all the metrics I want for my rides & fitness.
Same. I'll see about pairing this with my Wahoo Roam.

I paired the phone and app to the speed sensor and rode about 14 km according to the speed sensor. I rode 13.6 according to Wahoo Roam. The difference in speed is similar. I'm guessing that the sensor needs to be calibrated.
Full disclosure: I love the use of my Garmin Varia and therefore intend to not use this app. I'll report back after I calibrate (or the shop calibrates) the speed.

Back