Facebook Teo Owners Group?

Denis Shelston

I follow the Rad Power eBikes Owners Group and it's a real treat. I'm jealous and feel like a party crasher... I know there are many more Rad owners.

Lots of very good posts on rides, ride pictures, accessories, reviews and more.

I wonder if we have enough Teo owners and/or even interest in a similar group for us? We would need active participants. I know that not all of us may be fans of Facebook too.

Just putting some feelers out.

I don't use Facebook much, due to all the maintenance it requires. That said, the more the merrier. Anything that fosters more communication, the free flow of ideas and offers a chance of more information to the masses is a good thing.

Such a Teo group does not exist, I was just asking to see if there could be interested parties...

I've only joined EBR recently and love it. I ended buying a fat tire e-bike, à Téo. I have been an active participant and plan on continuing.

The idea here is to have an additional place for sharing activities from Téo owners, another meeting place. Voltbike, Rad and many other brands have done same.

I have other interests and participate in many forums. That is what rocks my world. I see many Rad and Voltbike owners here and on FB, sharing on EBR and FB. I recognise names and or information. That is great. Cross pollination.

For some folks, and yes I am one of them, FB has replaced the phone and has enabled me, my friends and family to connect or reconnect, share. My 90 year old in-laws love to see our pictures from our travel and see their grand kids growing up, we exchange recipes, happy stories, sad stories and all.

Was never meant to critique EBR. It is a very, very good site, filled with invaluable e-bike resources.

EBR isn't good enough for you and you use this forum to recruit for another? That's low.
thumb-down.png

The good thing about the EBR forum is that it's still independent and free. It has no connection to Big Brother. I just like the freedom here. Sign in is easy and there's no attempts to get more and more information from you and very little in the way of advertising and it's non obtrusive. I like it here. :)

Back