Facebook Group Started

jenhoffman22

Hi All-

I thought it would be nice to start a community of Espin bike owners (or those considering becoming one) on Facebook. Feel free to join the group and post about tips, questions, rides, accessories, ideas, or anything else Espin bike related!

Here is the link to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3711838928839156

Attachments

• 1607035272188.png
    1607035272188.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 328
Hi All-

I thought it would be nice to start a community of Espin bike owners (or those considering becoming one) on Facebook. Feel free to join the group and post about tips, questions, rides, accessories, ideas, or anything else Espin bike related!

Howdy! Just curious, are there any features of Facebook Groups that you would like to see added to the EBR forums? We're focusing on improvements and upgrades during the slower winter season, all suggestions welcome :)

Howdy! Just curious, are there any features of Facebook Groups that you would like to see added to the EBR forums? We're focusing on improvements and upgrades during the slower winter season, all suggestions welcome :)
Personally, I find the interface of Facebook more user friendly than the forums. While I've gotten some great advice on this forum, it's harder to see who shares the same interests and it's just harder to use. I often find when I search for something that really old threads come up, and I am often rereading threads I've seen previously because they aren't distinguished from newer ones.

Personally, I find the interface of Facebook more user friendly than the forums. While I've gotten some great advice on this forum, it's harder to see who shares the same interests and it's just harder to use. I often find when I search for something that really old threads come up, and I am often rereading threads I've seen previously because they aren't distinguished from newer ones.
That makes sense! Thanks for sharing :) Court and I have been talking about some of the user-friendly features on Facebook and we'll see what we can do to incorporate them here.

That makes sense! Thanks for sharing :) Court and I have been talking about some of the user-friendly features on Facebook and we'll see what we can do to incorporate them here.
I think it's great when we can see a members location if/when the user decides to share it. Other sites show it right below the member's name.

💯
also, the 243-sec wait before consecutive posts is a bit nuts. I'm sure it's some anti-spam feature, but I'm sure there are less user-hostile ways to do it. (wonder if the 243 seconds are over since my last post...nope another 47 seconds!)

💯
also, the 243-sec wait before consecutive posts is a bit nuts. I'm sure it's some anti-spam feature, but I'm sure there are less user-hostile ways to do it. (wonder if the 243 seconds are over since my last post...nope another 47 seconds!)
I have never encountered anything like that! Things load in less time than it would take to pick up a stopwatch if I had one handy. Not saying you don't have a problem but it seems unlikely to be with EBR.

TT

I have never encountered anything like that! Things load in less time than it would take to pick up a stopwatch if I had one handy. Not saying you don't have a problem but it seems unlikely to be with EBR.

TT
it's not a loading issue. EBR requires me to wait 243 seconds before consecutive posts.

Hi All-

I quit FB around 10 years ago when my high school chums that barely graduated all of a sudden became experts in most everything including religion and politics!

I quit FB around 10 years ago when my high school chums that barely graduated all of a sudden became experts in most everything including religion and politics!
I understand. Instead I just unfriended most of them and use it to keep in contact and share photos with my family and close friends.

Back