Excellent post warranty experience with Watt Wagons

pennybags

I have a few bikes from WW so I am a bit biased. Ha ha. I also have a THIRD bike on its way (hopefully 2022 summer).

I wanted to wait to make a meaningful post so this is a post warranty experience with WW.

I had a broken primary control cable failure (the one that connects to the motor and the display), and I also bent my left crank arm due to a fall.

I reached out to WW and even without asking here is what they did

1. Crank arms were provided at a good discount. They also included the stock Bafang crank sets for free in case I had another unexpected accident.
2. New Cable sent at no cost.

I know that this is not a LOT of money to provide this service but the post sales / post warranty experience is a HUGE big differentiator for WW. I have spoken with a few other folks here and I see a similar trend - WW will try to do the right thing, and sometimes go above and beyond.

It's the small things that matter. Most people are are getting bikes from them so this is a good one in case warranty and out of warranty coverage is needed.

Anyone else post about their post sale or post warranty experience?

LMAO- go read my Hydra Adventures. Any and all issues have been reported and resolved….
-BB

LMAO- go read my Hydra Adventures. Any and all issues have been reported and resolved….
-BB
I did! You had a BUNCh of issues too looks like :)

I am glad it worked. Its a small shop.. I wanted to focus on post warranty since that is a HUGE issue in the industry now a days. A lot of folks give up on older models so this was more a soft "test" for Watt Wagons and I am glad they came through.

Pusher has always been super helpful with any problems I have had with my bikes. He has also sent me extra rotors, chains and tires which is so nice to be able to get these parts as your bike ages.

Back