evo snow

YeoDa

is the evo snow just the evo 29 but with a motor on the front? and does anyone know how the two wheel system works? does the throttle control just the front motor and the pedal assist control the rear, or are both motors activated simultaneously?

It's all-wheel drive. From the video's I've seen, it's one throttle that drives both systems. I believe, don't quote me, that the PAS will work the rear only, but when you throttle, it's both. There isn't a whole lot of info out about the snow yet.

I remember our rep telling me that controller can engage both motors simultaneously.
Haven't received this bike, so can't confirm it ..

My controller has the settings for the Snow, even though it's actually an EVO City. Both models use the same controller. So, based on that, it looks like the snow can be set for "front", "rear", "all", or "eco". The first three are self-apparent. Not sure what the "eco" does.

My controller has the settings for the Snow, even though it's actually an EVO City. Both models use the same controller. So, based on that, it looks like the snow can be set for "front", "rear", "all", or "eco". The first three are self-apparent. Not sure what the "eco" does.

That's correct. When you engage both motors, controller manages the power draw to increase the range. Reduced speed and better traction?
we'll have to wait till we receive the bike.

thanks for all the replies. an all-wheel drive system is interesting to me but i think that it would be better served on a fat bike as someone else pointed out on a different thread. I live in a suburb of buffalo, ny and want to try going car-less which may be difficult in the winter. however with the right bike i think i can do it. I was thinking of getting a higher end fat tire e-bike (like the felt outfitter) and somehow converting it into an all wheel drive fat e-bike. Im not sure how i could incorporate a front motor into the system.

Back