et.Cycle??

blueskyca

Region
USA
City
SoCal
I see Leon Cycle is now advertising ET.Cycles T720 and T1000 with 40% more range (?) out of a not much larger battery than the NCMs. And they're apparently using a 750 Watt das-Kit motor (new motor or stronger controller?). Google had nothing to say about current reviews of any kind. Even the T720 base model includes the better C7 display found on the NCM plus models. Has anyone heard anything about these bikes?

Attachments

• et ycle.JPG
    et ycle.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 837
Wow. If they'd offered that T1000 in a narrow eMtb tire when I got my Moscow+ I'd have ordered that! Looks awesome and love the racks and leather seats and bigger motor.
P.S. LeonCycle.ca has them too

I love the look of this bike and have been looking for a fat cruiser... I have done my pre-order and hopefully by the end of June have it in hand and will provide feedback to the community after I have had some time with it. I ordered the T720.

Wow. If they'd offered that T1000 in a narrow eMtb tire when I got my Moscow+ I'd have ordered that! Looks awesome and love the racks and leather seats and bigger motor.
P.S. LeonCycle.ca has them too
Granted you have your Moscow+ but the Milano+ would fit that bill ( minus the front rack ) on leoncycle.ca

Tell me I'm not lose'ing it and when they first added these two models to their website, they were advertised as 750 and 1000W motors.

Now, the specs have been 'adjusted', and they both have 500W motors (for the Canadian market).

Tell me I'm not lose'ing it and when they first added these two models to their website, they were advertised as 750 and 1000W motors.

Now, the specs have been 'adjusted', and they both have 500W motors (for the Canadian market).
Very possible, on etcycle.com they are listed as 720w and 1008w however in the US they list them both as 750w and Canada as 500w. When I made my preorder a week and a half ago they were advertised as 500w already on the .CA site and these numbers are not surprising due to laws in each county. I suspect the controllers are the real difference.

They do appear to have changed the specs! I wonder if the motor is actually different or if it's really the same motor just rated lower in the specs than it really is? They are still listing the motor as a G26 which is 750w on the US site.

Probably the same motor, with the controller limiting power output from motor to satisfy Can regulations.

Court, please review this bike, we´re dying of curiousity? I´d almost go to seattle myself & that sez a lot.

Exceeded Expectations!!
Hi, I recently bought both the Milano City, a 500 watt Das Kit motor running to 750 watts and the ET T720, 750 Watt motor (they tell me, it has no name on it) running to 1000+ Watts. You can feel the difference between the 2 motors. Boxes were damaged when they arrived but both bikes came through unscathed. They arrived within a week of order! Both easy to assemble. Both run (gear changes) and stop ( pads well adjusted) as well right out of the box better than expected! Batteries are easily running 25+ miles using the 80% to 20% rule of charging which lengthens the number of charging cycles by 50%. The size of the frames is almost to large for us 5' 7" folks. But you can adjust to them and still safely touch the ground flat footed. Am really impressed with the components used. Seats very comfy for a 90 minute ride. Even the throttle impresses. And the tiny bells for passing. Just excellent design. Well made. I had to get a brake light replaced on the T750, 4 days later it's replacement is here! Someone always answers the phone and emails are answered as well. By the way we had 2 Juiced Scorpions that burned in Almeda Widfires. They don't come close to value you receive here. Much heavier! Replys to emails slower. Components cheaper. Like I say NCM and Leon "Exceeded Expectations"!!!!

Exceeded Expectations!!
Hi, I recently bought both the Milano City, a 500 watt Das Kit motor running to 750 watts and the ET T720, 750 Watt motor (they tell me, it has no name on it) running to 1000+ Watts. You can feel the difference between the 2 motors. Boxes were damaged when they arrived but both bikes came through unscathed. They arrived within a week of order! Both easy to assemble. Both run (gear changes) and stop ( pads well adjusted) as well right out of the box better than expected! Batteries are easily running 25+ miles using the 80% to 20% rule of charging which lengthens the number of charging cycles by 50%. The size of the frames is almost to large for us 5' 7" folks. But you can adjust to them and still safely touch the ground flat footed. Am really impressed with the components used. Seats very comfy for a 90 minute ride. Even the throttle impresses. And the tiny bells for passing. Just excellent design. Well made. I had to get a brake light replaced on the T750, 4 days later it's replacement is here! Someone always answers the phone and emails are answered as well. By the way we had 2 Juiced Scorpions that burned in Almeda Widfires. They don't come close to value you receive here. Much heavier! Replys to emails slower. Components cheaper. Like I say NCM and Leon "Exceeded Expectations"!!!!
Glad to hear you like the bikes and buying experience. Re the motors, in the specs it says the Milano and other NCM bikes use the X15 motor while the T720 and T1000 use a new G26 motor. From what you have seen, the G26 has more zip?

Yes the T720 feels torquier. It easily runs to 26 mph peddling it like you stole it. Throttle runs to 22 mph. I'm waiting to hear back more on the motor used. The box says it's a 500 watt motor. BUT they tell me it is the 750 watt G26 but there are no markings cept serial number on the motor. The Milano has 500 watt with DasKit logos all over it. They say it was an error on the box so far. We run these at 5,000' elevation on hilly roads with 1/4 to 1/2 mile climbs. Motor and battery remain cool to just warm after a 9 mile run.

I'm still curious how they can advertise a significantly longer "150 km/94 mile" range on a 15 AH battery for the T720, while the Moscow Plus with a 16 AH battery advertises 30-60+ mile range. My real world range in hilly Southern California is closer to 35 miles with my Moscow plus.

Exceeded Expectations!!
I had the same experience with my moscow being perfectly tuned right out of the box, & with trying
to get help from juiced for my now parts bike CCS. NCM´s delivering on it´s promise to make quality bikes
affordable. Isa, just curious, did your bikes ship from Seattle. Being heavy, I did have issues with the stock
tires, ( now resolved ), but it has otherwise been a super bike at a very fair price. I don´t really need one,
I´m so tempted to buy an ET720.

I'm still curious how they can advertise a significantly longer "150 km/94 mile" range on a 15 AH battery for the T720, while the Moscow Plus with a 16 AH battery advertises 30-60+ mile range. My real world range in hilly Southern California is closer to 35 miles with my Moscow plus.
Marketing BS! There's no magic here.

I see Leon Cycle is now advertising ET.Cycles T720 and T1000 with 40% more range (?) out of a not much larger battery than the NCMs. And they're apparently using a 750 Watt das-Kit motor (new motor or stronger controller?). Google had nothing to say about current reviews of any kind. Even the T720 base model includes the better C7 display found on the NCM plus models. Has anyone heard anything about these bikes?
It's a great bike, I own a T1000 I bought a week and a few days ago (my first ebike). Extremely powerful! and everyone always stares at it. Thinking of adding an ET doll to the front rack like the movie E.T. or a giant one behind me on the back rat trap towering over me. Only problem is I feel I get no excercise on it even at pedal assist 1, so I just use my regular non motorized mountain bike to get excercise.

Shame they used Das-Kit it so restricted , very little functions compared to what ebike controllers are offering now and no option of 3rd party upgrade as they made it non standard connections and protocol
Also the current global situation has shown the risks of all eggs in one basket

Back