et.Cycle??

Exceeded Expectations!!
Hi, I recently bought both the Milano City, a 500 watt Das Kit motor running to 750 watts and the ET T720, 750 Watt motor (they tell me, it has no name on it) running to 1000+ Watts. You can feel the difference between the 2 motors. Boxes were damaged when they arrived but both bikes came through unscathed. They arrived within a week of order! Both easy to assemble. Both run (gear changes) and stop ( pads well adjusted) as well right out of the box better than expected! Batteries are easily running 25+ miles using the 80% to 20% rule of charging which lengthens the number of charging cycles by 50%. The size of the frames is almost to large for us 5' 7" folks. But you can adjust to them and still safely touch the ground flat footed. Am really impressed with the components used. Seats very comfy for a 90 minute ride. Even the throttle impresses. And the tiny bells for passing. Just excellent design. Well made. I had to get a brake light replaced on the T750, 4 days later it's replacement is here! Someone always answers the phone and emails are answered as well. By the way we had 2 Juiced Scorpions that burned in Almeda Widfires. They don't come close to value you receive here. Much heavier! Replys to emails slower. Components cheaper. Like I say NCM and Leon "Exceeded Expectations"!!!!
My NCM experience outshines my Juiced experience ¨considerably¨. I paid more than twice as much for the
the juiced CCS as I did for the moscow which has been a better bike in every way save for the initial tire
issue,(smart sams are not suitable for my size & thorny local). It arrived the day after I ordered tuned to
perfection from Seattle. I get nearly twice the range on 13ah than I got from the ´21ah´ juiced. It climbs with
ease what the juiced could not. Juiced support was a joke, haven´t needed any from Leon Cycle yet at
3900 miles? Itś not the ´+´, and it does need to be kept tuned, but treated with care I expected it to last a
very long time. (not quite as fast as the CCS, but far more durable)

Last edited:
Anyone know where you can get a spare battery that doesn't cost 70% the cost of T720?

Back