Espin Nero

I got an email couple of days ago with the subject "a shipment from order xxx is on the way" but nothing has changed since then. The tracking page says the scheduled pickup date is 11-30-2020 and the status is still pending pick up. I don't think this will change in a reasonable time.

I had the same email (Thursday), it went to my trash or spam. I just found it because they sent an email with a link to a video for assembling it. We've never been closer ;-)

I had the same email (Thursday), it went to my trash or spam. I just found it because they sent an email with a link to a video for assembling it. We've never been closer ;-)
I got the shipping e mail and the video assembly e mail. Checked tracking. Our Nero scheduled to be delivered Dec. 18 - just in time for Christmas.

My shipping email had a 'view order' that I clicked and had a tracking number showing my home address. The email also had a tracking number right in it. That was a different tracking number showing delivery in another state.

Did anyone else have the wrong tracking number in the body of their shipping email??

My shipping email had a 'view order' that I clicked and had a tracking number showing my home address. The email also had a tracking number right in it. That was a different tracking number showing delivery in another state.

Did anyone else have the wrong tracking number in the body of their shipping email??
I just checked mine and both have the same address.

I got an email couple of days ago with the subject "a shipment from order xxx is on the way" but nothing has changed since then. The tracking page says the scheduled pickup date is 11-30-2020 and the status is still pending pick up. I don't think this will change in a reasonable time.
Finally, I have a positive update. The logistic company picked it up on Saturday and it's on its way to my location. Estimated delivery date 16 Dec.

How was the delivery handled? Did you have to be there? Did they schedule a time for delivery? Did you have to sign for it? Sorry for all the questions. Do you love it?
Typical COVID delivery, just appeared on doorstep. I was not home when it was delivered. No notice, no need to sign. I have not had the time to assemble the Nero yet. My only impression so far is that the box is quite big and heavy.

Typical COVID delivery, just appeared on doorstep. I was not home when it was delivered. No notice, no need to sign. I have not had the time to assemble the Nero yet. My only impression so far is that the box is quite big and heavy.
The Ceva tracking info shows it at 110 pounds

Package​

Pieces: 1
Actual Weight: 110 LB
Charge Weight: 136 LB

Yea ! Our Nero was delivered today, one day earlier than tracking. Big unmarked truck. Big heavy box. My husband and son brought it into the house. They did not call before delivery. We have not unpacked it yet but the box was undamaged.

My husband and I assembled his Nero. It was not difficult. Just had to install handlebars, pedals, front tire, front fender, front rack and front light. The saddle was already installed. It is big with the 26 x 4" tires. 70 lbs. Looks good. Only issue was front light is not working. I e-mailed Espin about the front light. The rear light is great- large and has a brake light feature. It also came with front and back reflectors and tire reflectors but no instuctions on how to install them. The display screen is color and easy to see. We have snow and ice so we have not had a chance to ride it yet.

My husband and I assembled his Nero. It was not difficult. Just had to install handlebars, pedals, front tire, front fender, front rack and front light. The saddle was already installed. It is big with the 26 x 4" tires. 70 lbs. Looks good. Only issue was front light is not working. I e-mailed Espin about the front light. The rear light is great- large and has a brake light feature. It also came with front and back reflectors and tire reflectors but no instuctions on how to install them. The display screen is color and easy to see. We have snow and ice so we have not had a chance to ride it yet.
I got my yesterday and assembly it myself. All was good until I got to the reflectors. I cant figure out how to fit them on the spokes. Does anyone know how to do this? Help!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201219-105959_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201219-105959_Gallery.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 366
Back