Error 11

Becky Robinson

I just put together my new Cross Current S. I did a 5' test ride and all seemed okay. I took the bike for my first commute and after going down a 1 mile hill, my power shut off and my display read error 11. Does anyone know what this error message means and how I might fix it? I really hope it is not a bum motor. The good news is that I rode the bike home uphill with the power turned off, it was a bit heavy but the gearing allowed me to make it home.

@Becky Robinson, did you charge the new battery before riding? That might have been just a low voltage protection shut down (That's good!) Glad you made it home alright using people power :) Let us know.

There was anther thread here that someone posted a PDF of how to discharge the battery (PDF from Juiced) and charge... try that and go through there support page.

Yes, I did fully charge the battery before putting it on the bike. It was very hard to put on and I think I have it in all of the way. The display shows that I have a full battery bar. What is the button on top of the battery for. It looks like a power button. When I push it 5 lights come on. Do I need to do anything with that.

Back