Enki Miller SE and Ride Scoozy Torque 1

AnjaF

Region
USA
So I’m looking to either get the Miller SE or Ride Scoozy Torque 1 for my first eBike and was wondering if anyone in here has any experience with either as I couldn’t find a lot of online reviews on them. I know the Miller SE is a more premium bike (hence the price) and I love the look and all the features/parts and definitely leaning towards that one, but I’m also intrigued by the Torque 1. It’s on sale right now for only $799 and it seems to be a good design with quality parts used. I’m leaning towards the Miller SE in terms of design and longevity, but it would set me back an extra 1k. I live in LA and where I’m at it is mostly flat. I am planning to take it on some day rides where there are some hills. Both bikes have a torque sensor, but the torque 1 has 35nm vs the Miller SE packs a 60nm. Would appreciate any input especially if you own any of them. Thanks everyone!!!

Miller SE

Torque 1

the miller bike if your not doing hills and are used to a single speed may work but the other guy I would stay away from I doubt the parts are even at the low end. there is no way a bike like that could fit 5.3 to 6.3 people. so who knows what else they are exaggerating. quality parts cant be used on a 800.00 bike its not possible. they are the lowest end parts.

the miller bike if your not doing hills and are used to a single speed may work but the other guy I would stay away from I doubt the parts are even at the low end. there is no way a bike like that could fit 5.3 to 6.3 people. so who knows what else they are exaggerating. quality parts cant be used on a 800.00 bike its not possible. they are the lowest end parts.

Hi! Yeah it’s on sale from 1300 but I agree. And it’s a small company so probably would be hard to get parts. Any other recommendations? I’m looking around $2000, single speed is fine, and would love to have it look like a road bike. Not looking for a clunky heavy eBike. Love that the Enik is only 39 pounds. Also torque sensor please. I’m open to look at others but already have done lots of research and seems to be a good one for that price with quality parts. Thanks :)

Back