Ebike riding group forum?

PatriciaK

Region
USA
City
Pacific Northwest and Piedmont Triad
Are there any groups/clubs out there specifically for e-riders to gather, support, and ride together? It would be nice to know where you are so folks can connect and enjoy social e-biking. A forum for such groups would be great!

Thanks! I'm on hold for now while traveling - will resume the search when I get back to the great PNW.
Hope to try some Euro models in a few weeks!

Are there any groups/clubs out there specifically for e-riders to gather, support, and ride together? It would be nice to know where you are so folks can connect and enjoy social e-biking. A forum for such groups would be great!
Same here,anyone in SE Mich?I recently joined EBR forums and I'm posting my upcoming rides on the Travel and Touring thread.

For future reference, looking for peeps in the Island/Skagit county areas in WA, and Greensboro, NC... After I get my bike(s), of course!

Some cities have active groups and you can also start your own group or event on here:

I find the local bike shops know all the group rides and events. I would start there. Even if there not ebike rides, most still welcome your ebike. From there you can meet like minded people.

I don't understand why the EBR team didn't make a forum.

It would be simple.
Do you have a suggestion for how we could get EBR to implement the idea?
Oh, I forgot. You liked the idea that I would be socially blocked - so you probably can't read this.
I don't see any reason to return the favour though. I'd encourage any effort you suggest unless it includes outcasting people you happen to disagree with politically.

Last edited:
Beside that, I don't think you should blame "You boys". If you're addressing me, then say it, please. Why spread your blame to "you boys"?
I mean, I can tell right away that you're wrongly instructing somebody to leave. JayVee said nothing here but on an idea of a social interactions-forming forum, Steve Mercier made a joke.
so it seems like you're pointing a finger at someone else other than me, without reason.
Why do that kind of stuff?
If you find a social interactions group will you demand people leave it for discussing things about the social interactions? And then others who might have heard it?

I was first to give you information. You never even said "thanks".

Last edited:
Yes, handlebars, I was talking to you.
Thank you.

Who is the other boy you are talking to?

Your post about being blocked
It wasn't a post about being blocked. It was a post giving support to his idea, as long as it doesn't endorse depersoning anyone.

Sorry I assumed you're of the male persuasion - it just seemed like such a juvenile boy kind of thing, but I suppose girls can be that way, too.
That's all you. I am a man, but you chose to apply an antisocial dimunitive without any personal provocation whatsoever. I gave you information and I posted what I posted in support JayVee's post in support of your quest for social interaction. With caveat. I never gave insulting commentary. If we're here making suggestions as you are, why, I think you might try not using insulting commentary.

Also, I was not instructing anyone to leave - I was saying take unrelated posts and complaints somewhere else.
It's not your thread.
my thread
No.

This thread isn't here for you to complain about a member blocking you.
I didn't complain about that.

Hijacking is never a mature or nice thing to do, and justifying it because the thread is public is also immature.
That was never done. Nor was "justification" ever done on what was never done.

Last edited:
I never insulted you or anyone here. You hijacked your own thread with a false claim and put-downs.

So, it looks like it was JayVee who was the other boy. It's unpredictable - bet he didn't think he would be seen as a target for a scolding after his nice opening, but there ya go. It's unpredictable when people go off on the wrong foot.

I support JayVee's thoughts as proposed, on the matter. With the caveat. Political outcasting is all the rage these days.

Last edited:
So, it looks like it was JayVee who was the other boy. It's unpredictable - bet he didn't think he would be seen as a target for a scolding after his nice opening, but there ya go. It's unpredictable when people go off on the wrong foot.

I support JayVee's thoughts as proposed, on the matter. With the caveat. Political outcasting is all the rage these days.
looks like ive found the fight club
with no disrespect for anyone
maybe a rides sub forum can be created
if you're looking to run a ride post it up
time location experience levels
some one should give it a go
im new here so have no real coin
but ive seen it work well on other forums

looks like ive found the fight club
with no disrespect for anyone
maybe a rides sub forum can be created
if you're looking to run a ride post it up
time location experience levels
some one should give it a go
im new here so have no real coin
but ive seen it work well on other forums
Check out the "Let's Ride Together" thread instead - no fight Club there 😉.

Back