Ebike newb, Tall w/ chronic back problems & ancient ebike repair!

Just thought i would give an update. It has been over a year with my Rideal, and i just hit 5000 miles on it and ride it pretty much every day. My lower back pain is almost completely gone, which is shocking and amazing. I am sure the radiofrequency ablation helped, but i think biking 16 miles to work every day is what really helped my lower back. I used to have problems sitting for more than 2 to 3 hours a day and could not stand up more than about 1 hour a day or 10 minutes or so at a time. It has been over 2 years since my ablation and i am sure that has worn off by now, so i feel like the constant riding of the bike really transformed my body and help build the muscles i needed to support my lower body. I weighed about 240 lbs before my bike journey began in may of last year, i am now at around 205 to 210 and working on the last few pounds and look really great.

Now i am focusing on my upper back problems. I have slight scoliosis that has prevented me from standing up straight and working out my upper body. I am going to try to figure out a way to work out the upper body with my issue. Thanks everyone for all your support and suggestions, i couldn't have done it without people's replies and knowledge, as i had nearly zero help from anyone around me besides 1 visit to a local bike mechanic that was a horrible experience.

Back