E Bike Connect issue KM not miles per hour

drodg

My E Bike Connect app has now started only showing in kilometers instead of miles. My Kiox is showing miles ridden etc. Tonight my app after my afternoon ride and my history is in Kilometers . I am in the US. I have no idea why this has happened. I haven’t changed anything. Thanks

are you using a Palle or android? the update fixed it on the apple but I found I needed to load another country and the info would reload then it went back to imperial. changed it back to use and it was fine; but I could not get it to change until I loaded another country.

so go to more then settings choose my profile try changing the measurement units. if that does nto look leave it on imperial then change the country and it will reload then change it back should work then.

The Android version is still broken in some areas of the app. Some will show 20m and others 20Km for the same ride.

I didn't bother wasting my time reporting the issue to Bosch, they never read or respond to emails.

So my Kiox is fine it is the app itself that is messed up. All my rides that were in miles/hr are now in KM. I mean it isn't the end of the world but wonder why it suddenly changed

So my Kiox is fine it is the app itself that is messed up. All my rides that were in miles/hr are now in KM. I mean it isn't the end of the world but wonder why it suddenly changed
if you go to ebike connect its fine there too.

On Bosch's sight it says to go to my portal. Is that in the app itself or do I need to go online on my computer?

Back