Different Bike Racks

wabaseballfamily

Region
USA
Currently own the Walmart bike rack but would like one different like this:

Anyone have one or know someone who has one? Any other suggestions as looking at this one or possibly a 1up or a Thule. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
I won't bother linking to the rack I have because I like the rack you linked better. I added trailer lights to my rack and it's nice to see a rack that has them as an option.

I like the design of the No-Lift rack, but after watching the installation, it appears that it will not work with a step-thru ebike.

I would add the light option kit if I decide on this one. To me, the major drawback is that after watching the installation video, I don't like that you can't use a locking hitch pin as it just uses a bolt thru like the Walmart one that we have.

I have one on the way. I’d have it today except for the winter storm yesterday. I’ll post here once I assemble and check it out. I may try drilling out the threaded sleeve. I also have the Walmart rack and am not a big fan of that feature.

I have one on the way. I’d have it today except for the winter storm yesterday. I’ll post here once I assemble and check it out. I may try drilling out the threaded sleeve. I also have the Walmart rack and am not a big fan of that feature.
Thanks! Keep me/us informed about the threaded sleeve as this is my pick so far if I can use a locking hitch pin.

Last edited:
I’m actually hoping that a locking pin I have might be same size as their sleeve and might work without drilling. Btw, these are now out of stock. You might want to register on their site for inventory updates.

Have you received it yet?

Have you received it yet?
I did. Just returned from a 1200 mile road trip and it performed well. Once it was loaded it stayed solid for 600 miles. The hinge mechanism rattles a bit more than I like, otherwise I’m a little disappointed in the fit and finish. For example, the two trays are not parallel or or level. I had to replace the pins holding the trays in the transport position because one came loose on a short trip. Thanks to the crossbar hook, the bike stayed in place though.I decided not to drill out the threaded sleeve and am looking for a locking 1/2” hitch pin which should work. It might also be a bit low for a standard passenger car. My Subaru Outback is highes so it works fine.

I did. Just returned from a 1200 mile road trip and it performed well. Once it was loaded it stayed solid for 600 miles. The hinge mechanism rattles a bit more than I like, otherwise I’m a little disappointed in the fit and finish. For example, the two trays are not parallel or or level. I had to replace the pins holding the trays in the transport position because one came loose on a short trip. Thanks to the crossbar hook, the bike stayed in place though.I decided not to drill out the threaded sleeve and am looking for a locking 1/2” hitch pin which should work. It might also be a bit low for a standard passenger car. My Subaru Outback is highes so it works fine.
Thanks! They have been sold out for a while. I hope they make improvements and take advice from current owners of the rack.

Back