Difference between adventure and touring cycling?

Pretty wet, but improving.

The air quality goes up and down. You must be having a hard time with the air. Strange year. I hope that this isn’t the new normal.
I read a report yesterday that there will be greater instability year-over-year and that ocean currents such as the Gulfstream are stalling and will fail. Insurers are already running the forecasts and initially are pulling out of Florida and California. Without insurance people can't get a mortgage. The flooding in your area was a 1:10,000 year event. Pfizer was hit by tornados yesterday. The heat wave in the S.W. is now expanding East. It is happening, now.

I read a report yesterday that there will be greater instability year-over-year and that ocean currents such as the Gulfstream are stalling and will fail. Insurers are already running the forecasts and initially are pulling out of Florida and California. Without insurance people can't get a mortgage. The flooding in your area was a 1:10,000 year event. Pfizer was hit by tornados yesterday. The heat wave in the S.W. is now expanding East. It is happening, now.

I fully agree. It’s sad that so many do not. The Earth will be fine after man is extinct, and not before.

We covered the topic well over 10 pages. A guy just brought in a camo bike with a rifle mount. It is 120 pounds and has a 1000W hub with a blown controller. Every time he takes it out, it gets a rear flat. That is adventure. Calling his wife each time to rescue him. Help me Princess! It has a throttle and can be ghost pedaled. It is advertised as a 'Mountain Bike,' his kid killed it on a climb. An offshoot of the mfg. wants $199 for the $17 part. They stopped stocking the proprietary battery as soon has got it.

Back