Denver Colorado EBR Meetup Group

Kaldeem

If you live in or near DENVER COLORADO and own an electric bike or are interested in eBikes but haven't committed for one reason or the other, I hereby officially invite ALL OF YOU to the first Denver Ebike meetup.

When and Where you say...??
For now I'm going to leave that open until we have some members post in this forum and casually confirm that I'm not the only one who would like to kick it with other people interested in electric bikes.

But in the meantime if you live in or around Denver, Co and want to chill, comment below with your name and general area.

I created a FACEBOOK group called D:EBR, and once you post here and PM your FB info I'll add you to the group and from there we can schedule geeky eBike activities or W/E.

Thanks and I am looking forward to meeting everyone at some point or another!
~Kaldeem

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1653987091551041/

@Kaldeem I joined your group- might not make it to any geeky meet ups but sounds like fun non the less! Also did your Shark (Slim) battery arrive yet?

Hey Tara, great I'll add you now, also YES my battery came in and I've got everything almost fully assembled. I should be able to ride and get some pictures tomorrow.

I encourage everyone in Colorado to join D:EBR on Facebook. The ebike scene is heating up in Denver and we would like you to be apart of it. I hope to see everyone at the Electric Bike Expo in June.

I encourage everyone in Colorado to join D:EBR on Facebook. The ebike scene is heating up in Denver and we would like you to be apart of it. I hope to see everyone at the Electric Bike Expo in June.
I agree 100%. The eBike movement is growing at a rapid pace and unless we want to be left behind, we need to jump on this pronto.

Back