Delite rear shock

SirOthelot

Region
Europe
I have Suntour EDGE LOR-8 rear shock in my Delite and I was wondering what kind of pressure are people using in it. The manual said and I think this was the case that the factory default pressure was only 110psi, which to me feels very low. I'm not a heavy guy, about 75kg but at that pressure it seemed to be bottoming out easily. I was just wondering what kind of psi and settings are others running this because measuring the sag etc is a bit difficult when the shock is hidden so tightly inside the Delite frame.

For your weight, I'd try 175PSI with 8 clicks on the rebound (red knob, starting with the knob turned all the way clockwise)

Generally, psi = (Rider Weight in Lbs)+10 is a good starting point for both these and the Fox Floats that are spec'd on the Super/Delite. Rebound will depend on your weight (See attached)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Thanks! Exactly the kind of info I was looking for. And do I understand correctly that the blue knob in this one is basically just an on/off switch?

Thanks! Exactly the kind of info I was looking for. And do I understand correctly that the blue knob in this one is basically just an on/off switch?
On the Edge it switches between a fully open setting and a firm setting; it doesn't have a full-lock-out function.

Back