DC newbie question

Hi @sukeiasa , the Path+ is a really nice riding bike with a very classy styling! My question is did the local bike shop that did the set up demonstrate how to remove/install the rear mount battery? That should have been part of the setup so that you were familiarized with the basic operation of the bike. That would have revealed the damaged battery casing. Definitely contact the local bike shop ASAP.

thanks Ann. while i rode the bike before putting it in the truck, i did not get much of a demonstration. i did contact the lbs who told me the bike was a demo and came that way, while the dealer who sold it to me was proactive and contacted me and said that when the bike left their shop was not damaged at all. i'm chaulking this one up to shipping issues. i was in the market for a spare battery/charger anyways, i guess this makes me want to get another set even more.

thanks Ann. while i rode the bike before putting it in the truck, i did not get much of a demonstration. i did contact the lbs who told me the bike was a demo and came that way, while the dealer who sold it to me was proactive and contacted me and said that when the bike left their shop was not damaged at all. i'm chaulking this one up to shipping issues. i was in the market for a spare battery/charger anyways, i guess this makes me want to get another set even more.

You should make a claim.. The shipment should have been insured... A damaged battery isn't something you want to live with, unless you think it's just cosmetic.

Back