Cycling Shorts?

I turned 70 on 10/3, so incontinence is most likely on the horizon!🤪🥸👴🏻
I’m 75. Incontinence was a concern a few years ago when my prostate suggested rolling into a ball and limping. Treatment worked. Now my saddle helps hold it in.

The most important thing is to follow Larry David’s rule: “Go before you leave”.

I’m 75. Incontinence was a concern a few years ago when my prostate suggested rolling into a ball and limping. Treatment worked. Now my saddle helps hold it in.

The most important thing is to follow Larry David’s rule: “Go before you leave”.
Well I am definitely old enough where trusting a fart is always a gamble. So maybe my biking shorts should be a very dark color.

In-Continents from Australia to Europe and Asia, ridders find these padded shorts to be plush, with the added benefit of not needing to stop as often.
1697477148049.jpeg

Good quality shorts and jerseys last a long time, (I wear bids instead of shorts). My favorite jersey is nearly 20 years old. Hand wash and air dry.

I also prefer to have a variety of bibs so that I avoid hot spots.
I find that my ‘Depends’ give me all the support and comfort I need!

Plus on the longer rides there’s no need for a bathroom break!😉🤥

These ones are good it comes with skin tight padded liner that you can wear without the shorts. It's strech fabric fashionable enough i wear on the golf course not just for ebiking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202_045912_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_045912_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 67
Back