CUSTOMIZED REVI BIKES CHEETAH VINTAGE CAFE RACER PHOTOS

They all look good! Any word on pricing? I may have to start stripping mine down bobber style to keep up. Enjoy the ride!
20210106_163904.jpg
The Blue Flame rides again!

Last edited:
Nice
Alot like Wicked Thumb.... but interesting how some Cheetahs are put together and brought to market with different features.Seems to me Revi Bikes is not the best/nicest Cheetah currently available.
Green Power Stuff seems to have the best package of goodies but doesn’t have the cool wheel colors. Some got mid-drives some got suspension some got 9 speeds some got big brakes .
Somebody going to put it all together just a matter of time

I'm so glad you were able to post your bike here! Truly awesome work from another lover of dogs!
Cheers and happy cruising...

I built this sidecar for one of my dogs.
oh wow! sweet! it would take me 10 years to build that. I'm thinking of doing a pull behind for my golden, he loves to ride on this scooter, (sorry for posting scooter on bike blog)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-07 Nextdoor is the neighborhood hub for trusted connections and the exchang...jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-07 Nextdoor is the neighborhood hub for trusted connections and the exchang...jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 20210304_222955.jpg
    20210304_222955.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 265
oh wow! sweet! it would take me 10 years to build that. I'm thinking of doing a pull behind for my golden, he loves to ride on this scooter, (sorry for posting scooter on bike blog)
It is hard to see in the picture but the sidecar has a trailer hitch that I pull my oldest dog in. The youngest loves to run.

Back