Current X2 PRO and X3 Pro differences?

Meat_Snorkel

Region
USA
Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker. I'll be getting either the Wallke X2 pro or or X3 pro from amazon. I was hoping someone could help me understand the major differences. I know the X3 pro has larger battery, color display, and a better front fork. What are the other differences? Do they both have the regen (I'm dubious how useful it is, and understand it only works while coasting in PAS?)

I've had a couple ebikes, a escooter, and a segway mini. I also considered an EUC. Basically I'm looking for something to take car camping, and commute a few miles to work. The larger wheels and inherent safety of bicycles drew me back away from the segway and EUC.

Looks like the rear shock is a popular upgrade. What else would you consider "must have" upgrades for new owners?

Thanks everyone :)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker. I'll be getting either the Wallke X2 pro or or X3 pro from amazon. I was hoping someone could help me understand the major differences. I know the X3 pro has larger battery, color display, and a better front fork. What are the other differences? Do they both have the regen (I'm dubious how useful it is, and understand it only works while coasting in PAS?)

I've had a couple ebikes, a escooter, and a segway mini. I also considered an EUC. Basically I'm looking for something to take car camping, and commute a few miles to work. The larger wheels and inherent safety of bicycles drew me back away from the segway and EUC.

Looks like the rear shock is a popular upgrade. What else would you consider "must have" upgrades for new owners?

Seat, handlebars and brake rotors

Seat, handlebars and brake rotors
Thanks! I'm likely to upgrade that (except the rotors) anyway. Is it just a bigger diameter rotor? 160 vs 180 or something?

The spare batteries for both models are listed as same dimensions. Should the 14 AH spare work with the X2 pro?

Thanks ryukenden73. I've read some of your posts which helped me narrow my choice to a wallke.

3D7551FD-B485-4EB4-BC6D-69CD758D7E4D.jpeg

203 front — 180 rear ... same setup as my analogue bike.. specialiazed fsrxc

the X2 and x3 batteries have their locks on a different location. I don’t think they can be interchangeable.

Thanks again. I ordered an X2 pro. Now I just need to fight the urge to buy upgrades before getting the stock bike 😎

Amazon isn't clear if it ships from US or china, with delivery window ending Feb 4 I hope it's shipping from US.

Hi Everyone,

The x3 pro as of April 2021 does NOT come with regen. Also has not got a properly functioning speedometer. I believe now, they replaced the motor with a "non regen" motor and when power is stopped to the motor, as in pedaling with PAS 0, or coasting in any pas setting, the speedo drops to zero regardless of speed. Speedo is also incorrectly faster than actual by 5 to 8mph.

Back