Sold my X3 Pro

98 SNAKE EATER

After more than a year and over 1200 miles of fun, I sold my X3 Pro earlier today

Not because I wanted to, but because I got an offer I just couldn't refuse (lets just say quite a bit more than what I can purchase a new bike for)

Now I'd like to order a new replacement, but after reading about some of the issues the 2021 models seem to have, it is my understanding that the new bikes no longer have regenerative braking and the speedometer no longer registers when coasting (only under power either by pedaling or using the throttle)

This almost makes me regret the sale as I've been enjoying my bike on a daily basis and definitely don't want my next bike to be a downgrade of what I already had.

I'm open to other suggestions, but I'd sill want it to be a folding fat tire dual suspension 1000watt/28mph+ bike

OK, so after looking at other similar folding fat tire bikes, the X3 still has the most features for the price, so I just placed an order for a new one

I will have to live without the regenerative braking, but after a few emails with Wallke, Wolf has assured me that the speedometer now works as it should with an updated controller

So I went ahead and placed an order using the $200 coupon a couple days ago, but leave it to Wallke to come out with a $300 coupon today (doh!!)

Oh well, great price for a great bike

Back