Considering getting a Wallke H-6

Boss

Region
Canada
I’ve Been doing my research to purchase an e bike and expect to ride mostly on paths and some trails…..nothing too crazy to start as I haven’t been on a bike in a long time and never on an ebike. i’m retired now so commuting to work and driving in the city on a regular basis is not in the plan. I’ve been considering the Wallke H-6 as I think it has everything I’m looking for with regards to specs, power, price and it’s foldable (an absolute requirement). Unfortunately trying out the bike for sizing and riding is not an option and I expect if I buy it, it will have to be online as it’s not for sale anywhere near me. Does anyone have any advice/experience/opinions with this model and company For service. Thanks in advance for your help….much appreciated

I recently pulled the trigger on an H6 and like it very much.
I also put foldability in the plus column, only to find out that this thing is a beast.
So yes, it folds, but it is still quite large and weighs in at over 90 lbs with both batteries installed.

question? I’ve read that the batteries can weigh in at approx. 22lbs, each, which is really heavy. Before folding the ebike by removing the batteries wouldn’t that help in alleviating some of that weight or is it primarily the frame itself that is ‘a beast’.
also, because I am unable to test drive or check for proper fit on the H-6 I’m a little concerned…..i meet the height requirement (I am 5’ 5”) but would like to know the distance measurements between the seat (at its lowest level) and the handlebars and the distance from the ground up to the step through and top of the frame. I haven’t been able to find those measurements anywhere And so far most of the pictures I’ve seen are of men nearly 6’ tall.

You'll be more comfortable on the provided seat post that can be lowered. The suspension post might be to high. I trimmed the handlebar post and rotated the handlebar neck so that the bars are closer. I made videos about this.

Back