Como vs Vado- HELP!

The Como is still only charcoal. Vado has more options.
Let's all help put MAPC out of his misery. I think we should all vote on the color of the new Vado 4 we all know he wants. I personally like the Crimson with the Black and Rocket Red trim. What does everyone else think?

Let's all help put MAPC out of his misery. I think we should all vote on the color of the new Vado 4 we all know he wants. I personally like the Crimson with the Black and Rocket Red trim. What does everyone else think?
You guys are killing me! ;)
But I love it...keep it coming!

The Como is still only charcoal.

And you're not a fan of charcoal?
como4.jpg

I think you're overthinking this. Get the Vado. I don't see how you won't be able to make the Vado as upright as you want. Like someone else said it's harder to go the other way with the Como. Plus, if god forbid you later decide to sell I think the Vado will have better resale.

I think you're overthinking this. Get the Vado. I don't see how you won't be able to make the Vado as upright as you want. Like someone else said it's harder to go the other way with the Como. Plus, if god forbid you later decide to sell I think the Vado will have better resale.
100% with you on resale. I’m leaning toward the Dove Gray Vado as i sit here. Maybe add the Cup Saddle and hold off on stem extension until I see what I think.

...and you may THINK I’m overthinking this but I KNOW that I’m overthinking it! ;)

100% with you on resale. I’m leaning toward the Dove Gray Vado as i sit here. Maybe add the Cup Saddle and hold off on stem extension until I see what I think.

...and you may THINK I’m overthinking this but I KNOW that I’m overthinking it! ;)
OK, so far we have 2 votes for the Crimson, and 1 vote for the Grey....

Not that I'm counting...tic tock.
Crimson is definitely going to win on here- certainly seems to be the most popular choice of EBR owners. I’m an architect and there is something very crisp and minimalist about the Dove Gray/Black combo that appeals to me.
Anyone out here have pics of the Carbon? Not sure if there are any available but hard to tell much from Specialized site.

The Gray/Black combo looks pretty nice. Safest color of the 3 for riding in the dark. I like my grays a little darker though.

I probably would have gotten the boring old Carbon color, if it had been available in my frame size (XL).

In the end I'm happy with the crimson. It spices things up a bit, and looks good sitting next to the Raleigh Tamland iE.

i-k2rMwMC-XL.jpg

Back