Como 2.0 ‘whirring’ noise is louder on wife’s bike than mine. Concern?

STSKIDMORE

Hi-
We both have new Como 2.0’s with about 200 miles on them. I noticed the other day while going up a hill in ‘turbo’ mode her bike makes a ’whirring’ noise that is louder than mine that changes with her cadence. It does it in sport mode, but not as loud (I’m guessing because the assist is less). It‘s only audible when the assist kicks in more. (going up the hill)
The noise isn’t alarmingly loud but is definitely louder than mine. I can barely hear my bike when we set our bikes in the same gear, turbo mode, riding side by side up the same hill.
Any thoughts?
1A851887-BF3D-4152-8915-973B1C585404.jpeg

Hi-
We both have new Como 2.0’s with about 200 miles on them. I noticed the other day while going up a hill in ‘turbo’ mode her bike makes a ’whirring’ noise that is louder than mine that changes with her cadence. It does it in sport mode, but not as loud (I’m guessing because the assist is less). It‘s only audible when the assist kicks in more. (going up the hill)
The noise isn’t alarmingly loud but is definitely louder than mine. I can barely hear my bike when we set our bikes in the same gear, turbo mode, riding side by side up the same hill.
Any thoughts? View attachment 61607
Sorry that I can not answer the question. What beautiful colors! Great taste.
I own a Vado 5 in black. Wish it was red or yellow. They don’t offer that.

Hi-
Any thoughts? View attachment 61607
My wife and I have 2019 Como 2.0s and mine makes a similar noise when under load but my wife's does not. It hasn't caused any problems after 18 months of riding. Most of our riding is on flat paved trails so I seldom notice it but if I regularly rode hills I would have the bike shop check it out. I see you added some accessories to your bikes, the best accessory we added to our bikes were Kinekt seat posts, Enjoy your new bikes.

My wife and I have 2019 Como 2.0s and mine makes a similar noise when under load but my wife's does not. It hasn't caused any problems after 18 months of riding. Most of our riding is on flat paved trails so I seldom notice it but if I regularly rode hills I would have the bike shop check it out. I see you added some accessories to your bikes, the best accessory we added to our bikes were Kinekt seat posts, Enjoy your new bikes.

Back