Climing hills problem

Jim britt

Region
USA
I have an lectricxp 4" tires with stock everything,I am looking to upgrade to get up these steep hills up here in pa? Anybody have any suggestions would be appreciated, as I am new to this,Thanhyou

I have an lectricxp 4" tires with stock everything,I am looking to upgrade to get up these steep hills up here in pa? Anybody have any suggestions would be appreciated, as I am new to this,Thanhyou
not to knock it but that bike is not made to climb hills. either pedal more or get another bike.

Welcome to EBR Jim britt. Sorry to hear you're not getting what you want out of your bike.

All the info you need is in these pages and known by members here. But, sometimes it is a surprise.

Are you running on throttle only? Are you riding off-road hills? That certainly isn't a street bike. When you post in 2 places the help gets all mixed up and you get a lot of repetition. That little thing makes for a poor hunting bike due to gearing and little ground clearance when the pedal is at the bottom. But we'll see if you even pedal at all.

Back