Chime in on Haibike FullSeven 7.0?

DanInStPete

Hello all, I am seriously considering this bike: https://www.haibikeusa.com/sduro/sport-fullsuspension/fullseven-lt/sduro-fullseven-lt-7-0-h-24.html

I'm weighing the price difference between this and a Giant Trance or YT Decoy against the possibility of having service and warranty problems. I'm curious as to anyone's experience with this in the US?

I had a 2017 FullNine 6.0 (Yamaha) and didn't have one problem with it in 1600 miles, but I know all brands have a percentage of bikes that develop problems. The closest dealer is a 2+ hour drive and they don't really have a shop that I have seen.

All my Haibike experience is getting more dated all the time. I ride two 2016 XDURO speed versions. A Trekking at almost 3,600 miles, a Full Seven at 3,100 miles. I had a little trouble with the 400 pack on the Full Seven, but that has fixed itself. No idea how. But I'm a real fan of Haibikes and Bosch!

Rode a All Mountain 2.0, and a YT Decoy, and bought a Trance E+2Pro.
Now with 4 ebikes in the stable I would not consider one without dealer backup/support. There. Is. Just. No. Way.

Thanks for the input gentlemen.

So, this happened:

Full-Seven-9-0.png

The people I bought my 2017 from were able to make me a deal I just could NOT say no to! Should have it in about 10 days 😁

NX Eagle, Magura, RockShox, DT Swiss. It's quite a package I think.

It’s a 2019 so previous gen Bosch CX. Not my number 1 choice for motor but I’m not complaining.

And thanks! Pretty excited. Really want to get into the woods...

Last edited:
Sorry, I just saw this too.late to help you. I just picked up the 2019 AllMtn 6.0 with fox shocks at a really great price. They just went on closeout at the store, less than the FullSeven LT.
I spent some time in st pete. Where are the trails?

Attachments

• 20200307_162914.jpg
    20200307_162914.jpg
    749.2 KB · Views: 480
Nice bike. I was looking for a trail bike rather than AM or Enduro so that's more travel than I need, but I like it!

Within an hour we have Alafia, Balm Boyette, Flatwoods and Carlton. Then there is Santos and others a bit further out. Mostly flat but Alafia is an old mine and has some interesting terrain.

Smokey’s are 11 hours 😉

What a beauty! When you get a few miles on her, let us know what you think of the Bosch e-drive versus your old Yamaha drive. I'm curious to know what opinions you come up with.

I will do that. I've never ridden a Bosch so it should be interesting. I'll also be comparing it to the Brose on my Vado. I'm sure it will be a lot louder...

Being delivered Monday!

If anyone is looking for a deal... a new 2018 Haibike SDURO Full Seven LT-9.0 $3,543 - 0 Miles
It appears that BBB has 10 other Haibikes… new old stock with 0-10 miles, $1,804 - $3,789

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a deal... 2018 Haibike SDURO Full Seven LT-9.0 $3,543 - 0 Miles

Isn't the 2019 the same price new with warranty?

I suspect you could get it even cheaper new from crazy lenny's (must call them) assuming they have any.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Last edited:
Nice, where did you pick it up? To clarify, was that a 9.0 or 6.0 for $2900? Above you mentioned a 6.0.

I had a buddy asking me about these. Only con seems to be the previous gen motor (louder, bigger, heavier, some drag).

Edit: seems there is no 2020 version on the Haibike site so the one at crazy lenny's must be a 2019. Even Haibike has the 9.0 discounted to $3499 on their website so I suspect crazy lenny's will sell it cheaper.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Last edited:
I supply ebikes to faculty and students and others and for ebike research where I teach. I get them directly from the factory, and eliminate the middle man. I have a 2019 6.0 as well. No issues with the Bosch.
powertrain.

The 2019 Haibike deals right now are fantastic. My buddy bought a FullSeven just like mine when he heard the price. I almost want to pick up a Trekking 9 just because the price is so good!

Previous Gen yes, but for the price a no-brainer.

Wesley the Haibike is awesome, and I see TomDav pointed you to the newer thread about it...

The 2019 Haibike deals right now are fantastic. My buddy bought a FullSeven just like mine when he heard the price. I almost want to pick up a Trekking 9 just because the price is so good!

Previous Gen yes, but for the price a no-brainer.

Wesley the Haibike is awesome, and I see TomDav pointed you to the newer thread about it...
I have a Sduro Trekking S 9.0 on the way from Crazy Lenny's. Can confirm they are pricing for less than the Haibike clearance pricing!

Back