CCX Rear Tail Light Real Finicky???

BrianMura

Hey all,

My rear tail light seems to be real finicky. I have to literally punch it with my fist to turn it on in the mornings, and it seems to always be off once I get to work. When I take the light off, it works perfectly well! I'm totally confused why it seemingly doesn't work well on the bike... any experience with this?

I'm sure its always off when I'm riding home at night...dangerous!

Thank you,
-Brian

Star Union WD 220
http://en.star-union.net/Home/ProuctDetail/52

I had a similar problem with my original CCS taillight. I changed batteries, and no avail. I put in a service ticket to Juiced and they sent me a new one. No issues with it in over 5000 miles.

Chris is right. Could be anything, like a cold solder joint, causing a problem like that. Don't try to figure it out. Put in a ticket.

I swapped a weak battery from my car keys with one of the strong ones in the tail light. :p

The tail light is working reliably for one day now. :oops:

Juiced Bikes wants me to make a video of it being unreliable, but it seems to be working now. They also asked if playing around with the wires helped... o_O

Guess I'll have to wait till it gets finicky again? Or does swapping the AAA battery within it to make it work make sense at all? Same brand of battery...Amazon Basics... and the battery swapped out of the tail light was more charged... :eek:

Back