Cargo Trunk As Seen On Juiced Riders

Mr. Rabbit

Up on one of the threads at the Juiced Riders section of our great EBR Community Forum, there was a comment and a picture of this nifty, lockable or detachable rear-mounted cargo travel trunk made by Emgo mounted on the back of a Juiced Riders Cargo E-Bike. Having seen it before, and liking what I saw I purchased it for $65 U.S. online with free shipping. I'm very pleased with the product, it seems well built. I'm eager to mount it on my own Juiced Riders bike. But alas, they are sold out so I have to wait until November 2015 shipment.
image.jpg

Up on one of the threads at the Juiced Riders section of our great EBR Community Forum, there was a comment and a picture of this nifty, lockable or detachable rear-mounted cargo travel trunk made by Emgo mounted on the back of a Juiced Riders Cargo E-Bike. Having seen it before, and liking what I saw I purchased it for $65 U.S. online with free shipping. I'm very pleased with the product, it seems well built. I'm eager to mount it on my own Juiced Riders bike. But alas, they are sold out so I have to wait until November 2015 shipment.
View attachment 4168

Do you happen to know what's the cargo carrying capacity of this trunk?

View attachment 4168

Very handsome cargo trunk!

Back