Cannondale 2021 Lineup?

timacn

Anybody know if Cannondale's 2021 bike lineup has been published anywhere? I see that some bikes listed as 2021 models have been advertised by European bike shops. Does anybody know if Cannondale has published a list of their 2021 bikes which will be available here in the USA? I am interested in a couple of ebikes, particularly the Synapse Neo SE, the Synapse Neo 1, and the Tesoro Neo X 2, which looks very attractive.

Slim pickings on Cannondale ebikes in most shops around here. The rumor is that new models will be available in November.

REI has two Cannondale Topstone model e-bikes for sale listed as 2021 models. They have some others listed as 2020, and others without a year.

Hi Dave. I have heard that Cannondale is releasing 2021 models in a piecemeal fashion. I have also heard that a large container ship filled with Cannondale bikes has been held up somewhere abroad due to some logistical problem. I don't know if either of those statements is true.

I heard from the local dealer that Cannondale are way way behind schedule for MY2021 releases .

Back