Has anyone tried or reviewed Tesoro Neo SL?

hud95404

Region
Europe
Hi all,

I've been looking for reviews and feedbacks about Cannondale Tesoro Neo SL EQ but I could find just a couple of youtube videos, one in French and another in German language.
Has anyone had some experience or trial with that ebike? I would love also to know how it compares to the Trek FX+ 2: they are in the same price range but for me the Cannondale has better specs.

Ciao!

Hi all,

I've been looking for reviews and feedbacks about Cannondale Tesoro Neo SL EQ but I could find just a couple of youtube videos, one in French and another in German language.
Has anyone had some experience or trial with that ebike? I would love also to know how it compares to the Trek FX+ 2: they are in the same price range but for me the Cannondale has better specs.

Ciao!
Just for reference, these are the reviews I've found in French and in German:
Unfortunately, in my opinion, they are not as good and detailed as the review we are used to find here.

I could also find something in English but they were just listing specs you can also find on the Cannondale website, so I won't link them because they don't add much value for me.

A
Just for reference, these are the reviews I've found in French and in German:
Unfortunately, in my opinion, they are not as good and detailed as the review we are used to find here.

I could also find something in English but they were just listing specs you can also find on the Cannondale website, so I won't link them because they don't add much value for me
My bad: actually the German review is about Quick Neo, so we only have the French guy to count.

Back