Cannodale Quick NEO SL - which light is which?

firebolt

Region
USA
I have had my Quick Neo for a little while now, and ride it regularly - but I must be an idiot of something. For sure the Cannondale manuals are no help and my question is SO simple. My bike has three lights below the handlebars - white, green and orange. I thought I was reading them correctly, but now I am not so sure. What do those three lights indicate. Do I assume I have an automatic assist, or do I need to change it when challenged on a hill? I can't believe I am having to ask this question - but I have searched everywhere for an answer. Thanks so much.

I have had my Quick Neo for a little while now, and ride it regularly - but I must be an idiot of something. For sure the Cannondale manuals are no help and my question is SO simple. My bike has three lights below the handlebars - white, green and orange. I thought I was reading them correctly, but now I am not so sure. What do those three lights indicate. Do I assume I have an automatic assist, or do I need to change it when challenged on a hill? I can't believe I am having to ask this question - but I have searched everywhere for an answer. Thanks so much.
You should find an explanation of the LED ring color code and functions in the link below (Pgs 15-18)

Last edited:
Back