Can you identify this saddle?

DanInStPete

I have a lot of issues with numbness and discomfort and have tried about 15 saddles in the past two years. From Specialized Power to Serfas Comfort and everything in between (except Brooks, and I've heard all the arguments :D).

The best I've found yet is the WTB Koda, and it's significantly better for me than anything else I've tried. Though it's not quite saddle Nirvana.

Anyway, this thing looks comfortable and I was hoping someone knows what it is?

IMG-0068.jpg

Others are gonna ask what type of bike is this seat going on. A beach cruiser seat would be uncomfortable on a road bike and a road bike seat would be terrible on a beach cruiser. I'll tell you the most comfortable seat ever, a seat on a Rans Fusion. Unfortunately it only works on a semi-recumbent, but that seat was truly all day comfort!

Yup, that Rans Fusion sure looks comfy! Right now I'm riding my Haibike FullSeven. I wasn't particularly interested in switching saddles since I've tried so many. But I ran across this photo by accident and thought, hmmm.

I have a lot of issues with numbness and discomfort and have tried about 15 saddles in the past two years. From Specialized Power to Serfas Comfort and everything in between (except Brooks, and I've heard all the arguments :D).

The best I've found yet is the WTB Koda, and it's significantly better for me than anything else I've tried. Though it's not quite saddle Nirvana.

IMG-0068.jpg
One of my sons is a mech engineer for WTB. With just this view he believes this is a WTB Pure; https://www.wtb.com/collections/saddles . The Speed would be his 2nd choice.

Thanks for the info, Pure looks right. Oddly enough a couple of days after I posted this a friend showed up with one on a used bike he just bought...

One of my sons is a mech engineer for WTB. With just this view he believes this is a WTB Pure; https://www.wtb.com/collections/saddles .

The Speed would be his 2nd choice.

I agree.

It's the WTB Pure saddle... my favorite after riding dozens of saddles over the years. ;)

Last edited:
Back