Buy Now or Wait Until 2021?

Some think there isn't much difference between the stagger and the regular frame. It is true you still have to step up quite a bit on the stagger frame. Perhaps in the end the low step will be better . With the exception of being able to attach the second battery, however since you are purchasing a complete unit to swap this may not be an issue for you at all.
I assume by “complete unit” you mean a spare battery vs the Range Boost?

I assume by “complete unit” you mean a spare battery vs the Range Boost?
Yes. Glad you could interpret my late night ramblings. I am considering doing the same so I look forward to your thoughts about how it works. Did you decide how to carry it?

Yes. Glad you could interpret my late night ramblings. I am considering doing the same so I look forward to your thoughts about how it works. Did you decide how to carry it?
I’m hoping this will work but it’s kind of a crapshoot. I chose this because it looks sturdy, it’s supposedly waterproof, and the color is kinda close to that blue/green color of the bike. If nothing else, it looks like a great beer can carrier!

087B1403-126B-4B5B-B4B8-7F75A0A38CAB.jpeg

I’m hoping this will work but it’s kind of a crapshoot. I chose this because it looks sturdy, it’s supposedly waterproof, and the color is kinda close to that blue/green color of the bike. If nothing else, it looks like a great beer can carrier!

View attachment 65516
That looks perfect. Unfortunately it would not work on my stagger frame:(

That looks perfect. Unfortunately it would not work on my stagger frame:(
I’m not planning on carrying it with me very often but it’s a good protective case for it to reside in. I’m also going to look for a fireproof case for it to be stored in during the off season.

There is probably better than a 50/50 chance ebike shortages or shipment delays could be worse in 2021 than in 2020, depending upon the brand, and price point. The current reports and forecasts from several different types of bike and ebike industry suppliers are concerning.

There is probably better than a 50/50 chance ebike shortages or shipment delays could be worse in 2021 than in 2020, depending upon the brand, and price point. The current reports and forecasts from several different types of bike and ebike industry suppliers are concerning.
I certainly hope that’s not the case but, frankly, that’s one reason why we pulled the trigger now on my wife’s new Allant+7. Another reason is that I want to make sure they are both as similar as they can be so we can share batteries, rack bags, etc.

Back