Bulls Green Mover E45

Vlassi1980

Hi,

Last week i bought a Bulls Green Mover E45 2016 model here at my local bikeshop in the Netherlands. Not really sure if this model is also available in the US but it is quite similar like the Bulls Outlaw (Same battery and rear motor)

The bike is extremely fast, takes me 45 minutes to do my 26 km commute, so 52 km on daily basis. Average speed is approx 35 km/h.

Still i have 2 questions and hope that they can be answered:

Support on Eco, Tour and Climb setting
When pedalling on Sport mode, the support goes up to 45 km/h and then builds off eventually. But when i put it on a lower setting such as Tour or Climb it only support up to approx 35 km/h which is quite a bummer. Would be nice if it would still give support to the 45 km/h range if only i put in a bit more effort by myself. Don't know if there is a way to adjust this via a software update or tweak?

Slow-charger available?
The charger that came with the bike is quite noisy because it uses a fan to stay cool. It is a charger with 54.6V output. Article no. 27143.

For home use i would like to buy another charger but they are very expensive (€ 200) and if available i would like to purchase a slow charger without fan. Since i charge it at night it would not be a problem if it takes longer. Is this charger available or is there only 1 model?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

I second the motion! A slow charger would be great. Besides eliminating noise and reducing cost, it would lengthen the life of the battery too.

For home use i would like to buy another charger but they are very expensive (€ 200) and if available i would like to purchase a slow charger without fan. Since i charge it at night it would not be a problem if it takes longer. Is this charger available or is there only 1 model?
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I second the motion! A slow charger would be great. Besides eliminating noise and reducing cost, it would lengthen the life of the battery too.
I did some more research. The older model used a 36 volts battery and there are quite some chargers available with Rosenberg connection. Even 2 and 4 amp chargers without a fan.

The newest model has a 48 volt charger though, and uptil now i have not found any other charger that is compatible with it. Anyone also already seen a 48 volt charger for a Bulls Green Mover with SR Suntour motor?

Thanks and regards

I did some more research. The older model used a 36 volts battery and there are quite some chargers available with Rosenberg connection. Even 2 and 4 amp chargers without a fan.

The newest model has a 48 volt charger though, and uptil now i have not found any other charger that is compatible with it. Anyone also already seen a 48 volt charger for a Bulls Green Mover with SR Suntour motor?

Thanks and regards

Hi Vlassi,

I am also considering to buy a Bulls Green Mover e45 bike and I wanted to ask you where you bought yours? I also live in the Netherlands so maybe it's nearby..

And I called a shop in Moordrecht called 12gobiking, where they sell bulls bikes, with some questions I had and also asked about the "silent charger" (because I had the same problem with a Stromer bike I had before) and they told me they have this type of charger for 155 euros, maybe this helps you out?

Greets

Hi Vlassi,

I am also considering to buy a Bulls Green Mover e45 bike and I wanted to ask you where you bought yours? I also live in the Netherlands so maybe it's nearby..

And I called a shop in Moordrecht called 12gobiking, where they sell bulls bikes, with some questions I had and also asked about the "silent charger" (because I had the same problem with a Stromer bike I had before) and they told me they have this type of charger for 155 euros, maybe this helps you out?

Greets
I got my bike from 12go itself and live really near the shop :)
If you want to know more about this bike then do not hesitate to contact me via PB. Quite good advice! I will call them and see if this is indeed the charger that i am looking for. Hope that they are not confusing it with the older 36 volts charger but it is worth a try.

Back