Brand new Rize X. Less than 100 KM's, and already having some problems. "Check engine" logo, no code, power shuts off.

Nomadik

So, today is Saturday. (Well, it was when I wrote this) I got my Rize X on Thursday. Spent all day building it, checking everything was right, double checking everything again, and then again. Spent a couple hours fabricating a taillight mount out of an old washing machine, as I HATE fenders and without installing the back fender and carrier rack, there's nowhere to mount the tail light. I then then went out on a 40 km ride, with a friend on my Rad Rover. About 3/4 through the ride, the controller screen went blank, except for the engine logo. No codes, no nothing. Bike was bricked.

Shut it off, turned it back on, and everything was fine again.

Friday, went for another ride, and the same thing happened again. Did the power off, started riding again, and the same thing happened right away, only this time with an "H" above the engine logo. Powered off, sat for a couple minutes, and it was fine again.

Went out for a ride today again, and the same thing happened a total of 5 times in 11 km's. Quite frustrating.

Anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks!
20200711_200908.jpg
20200711_200908.jpg

Back