Black Friday Free Shipping, NOT!!

My brakes started leaking 2 months after I got the bike, like I said. I don't know what you do with other customers, I only know what you did with me.

You were quick to imply OP was lying with your original post, like I said, it took me 2 minutes to confirm OP was telling the truth. Very unprofessional. Always nice when your employees do public laughing emojis at unsatisfied customers as well.
I don’t know you personally so I did nothing with you or to you. I believe my staff treat customers fairly and some customers are hard to please. As they say: can’t make everyone happy all the time. If your brakes leaked due to a defect, we would have replaced it.

We have no employees on this thread. Tom actually works for a competing business but has been along long enough to see who the trolls are.

How fast I reply to threads is completely up to my discretion. I don’t need to convince you of my actions. Same way I don’t expect you to convince me why you took hours to reply to my previous reply.

I don’t know you personally so I did nothing with you or to you. I believe my staff treat customers fairly and some customers are hard to please. As they say: can’t make everyone happy all the time. If your brakes leaked due to a defect, we would have replaced it.

We have no employees on this thread. Tom actually works for a competing business but has been along long enough to see who the trolls are.

How fast I reply to threads is completely up to my discretion. I don’t need to convince you of my actions. Same way I don’t expect you to convince me why you took hours to reply to my previous reply.
You are the CEO of the company, you= the company in this context.
Deafcat isn't your employee? Absolute amateur hour in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ, you are a piece of work. You are the CEO of the company, you= the company in this context.
Deafcat isn't your employee? Absolute amateur hour in there.
Sure let’s blame Elon because my Tesla has a flat tire. Yep, he’s personally to blame because the Tesla employee told me that my flat tire wasn’t covered under warranty.

Let me investigate how many of my employees have a life after work and what nicknames they use in forums and what they laugh at. lol. I clearly have no better work.

Is deafcat your employee or not?
I’ll ask my 65 employees tomorrow and if one of them wants to tell me, and if they don’t mind me accepting or denying that on a forum, I’ll let you know ;)

You can go first as you probably don’t mind disclosing where you work in public.

I'm not polishing the apple here.
I'm chiming in because I have a Biktrix ebike. My experience with Biktrix support team has been fabulous from the get go.
When I had my first problem with my Monte Capro with the power on button failure.
I reach out to support on their website and a lady with deep French accent called me and with my accent Pidgin English we couldn't understand each other.
So I texted what I wanted to get my bike on the trails again, I received an email saying ' You must register your bike with Biktrix ' so I did. I type my serial number and date of purchase number for the battery key. A week later I got the part I needed to power on my bike.
It's better handle it privately. Rather than on a public forum.
Just my personal experience on Biktrix support.
Thanks for chiming in, Rome. This thread wouldn’t even be here if the OP simply contacted us and asked about the shipping fee. In fact, we would have thrown in a free goodie for pointing out a bug on our website. But for some people, when they run into issues, they would way rather make a huge public scene than actually solve the issue at hand. Unfortunately, that’s the world we live in these days.

It doesn’t help that I’m put in an impossible situation. If I reply, it sucks; if I don’t, it sucks. If I reply late, it sucks, if I reply too soon, it sucks. lol. That said, I think I’m done with this thread. Have a good night everyone!

Thanks for chiming in, Rome. This thread wouldn’t even be here if the OP simply contacted us and asked about the shipping fee. In fact, we would have thrown in a free goodie for pointing out a bug on our website. But for some people, when they run into issues, they would way rather make a huge public scene than actually solve the issue at hand. Unfortunately, that’s the world we live in these days.

It doesn’t help that I’m put in an impossible situation. If I reply, it sucks; if I don’t, it sucks. If I reply late, it sucks, if I reply too soon, it sucks. lol. That said, I think I’m done with this thread. Have a good night everyone!
Fyi... most times it's how you and others reply. Often creating a situation of two wrongs trying to be right.

You think that you would have learned by now....

Yes I'm a Biktrix employee, but I hadn't actually posted in this thread until now so I'm not sure why (new troll character) is name dropping me in the first place. Trolls will be trolls..

Not an employee or customer of Biktrix, and while I have some issues with their Monte* pricing vs e.g. Luna X2, I have had numerous good and professional responses from Biktrix support, going back to trying to find 'compatible' parts for my Eunorau. I've got to think it's as Roshan stated - if the OP had reached out, they probably would have fixed the shipping calculator bug and given the 'freebie.' I work in hardware and software nowadays and a majority of websites with online ordering are using numerous components not built by them, and it's quite easy to get into 'shipping weirdness' with some of those components.

Things like brakes are tough to warrantee - even auto manufacturers have limits there. Overheating brakes can do a number on seals. Having also previously owned an automotive-focused business, I personally probably would have sent a seal kit, but I'd also reserve judgement due to details and to be honest, customer attitude has an impact.

Just priced out a bike on Biktrix.ca, where they advertise free shipping. Well, that free shipping was going to cost me $600, plus the price of the bike. Little bit of false advertising I do say. 😩
I bought a wherelset for 399 and paid $50mshipping. They call me later and apologize, they only charged me $50 and in reality, was $300 but they would drop it to $100. I paid shipping and it was in November. The wheels arrived damaged, so they are going back on my dime, another $150. I have to spend $300 to have $399 reimbursed on returning a defective item. My brain is having a BSOD

I bought a wherelset for 399 and paid $50mshipping. They call me later and apologize, they only charged me $50 and in reality, was $300 but they would drop it to $100. I paid shipping and it was in November. The wheels arrived damaged, so they are going back on my dime, another $150. I have to spend $300 to have $399 reimbursed on returning a defective item. My brain is having a BSOD

If the wheels arrived damaged and you notified them... they could/should have filed a claim with the shipping company.
Additionally you could have filed a claim with your credit card for damaged goods received if they didn't take full responsibility for their return and full refund.

If the wheels arrived damaged and you notified them... they could/should have filed a claim with the shipping company.
Additionally you could have filed a claim with your credit card for damaged goods received if they didn't take full responsibility for their return and full refund.
I’m sure there is more to the story. There always is. And yes, all our items are shipped insured and we make claims as needed if the damage is reported correctly.

When was the wheelset delivered?
When was the damage reported with pictures?
Can you clarify again, what you paid for the wheelset?

When was the wheelset delivered?
When was the damage reported with pictures?
Can you clarify again, what you paid for the wheelset?
The wheels were $359.10, order # 12151. Cassette and rotor $100 plus $150 shipping. Overall total paid $459.10 plus $150 shipping. Order delivery was beginning of December. The matter is closed now. I spoke with CS (so far great!) and I am very happy with the outcome. So far Biktrix has taken care of everything I have asked. I think worth noting is that in the US we are used to 2-day free shipping and that does not exist anymore. When we face reality, it can be shocking for some. Biktrix worked with me to lessen the impact of shipping and offered me a great solution, I took it and matter closed. Adrian and Shannon from Bik, thank you for your help and for going the extra mile.

I’m sure there is more to the story. There always is. And yes, all our items are shipped insured and we make claims as needed if the damage is reported correctly.
I'm not posting the details on a public forum. If you want specifics, PM or call me and we can discuss this further. I consider this matter closed and with a happy ending.

I sent noticed 3 days ago and we resolved the matter this morning. Excellent customer service and they do look at individual circumstances, I am pleasantly surprised!

I sent noticed 3 days ago and we resolved the matter this morning. Excellent customer service and they do look at individual circumstances, I am pleasantly surprised!
Never mind my friend @Gionnirocket nothing biktrix can do will be right. But I have the same attitude with Luna(tics). We all have a bone to pick with someone. Sometime based on personal experiences, sometimes we’re just curmudgeons.

Back