Black Friday Free Shipping, NOT!!

Never mind my friend @Gionnirocket nothing biktrix can do will be right. But I have the same attitude with Luna(tics). We all have a bone to pick with someone. Sometime based on personal experiences, sometimes we’re just curmudgeons.
I'm not following, is this directed at me? Can you please elaborate? I get your point, it gets old. But if you identify yourself as the CEO of biktrix, and use a forum as a platform, don't be surprised when people bug you all day. You can't pick and chose, people know you and will come looking for you. I don't have any bones to pick and consider myself an honest person. If you feel I'm being unfair or unrealistic, or have a bone to pick, I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm not. I love ebikes and here to learn and network. Happy holidays!

I'm not following, is this directed at me? Can you please elaborate? I get your point, it gets old. But if you identify yourself as the CEO of biktrix, and use a forum as a platform, don't be surprised when people bug you all day. You can't pick and chose, people know you and will come looking for you. I don't have any bones to pick and consider myself an honest person. If you feel I'm being unfair or unrealistic, or have a bone to pick, I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm not. I love ebikes and here to learn and network. Happy holidays!
Haha Tom hasn’t even been to BIKTRIX or met anyone here ;)

Air your undies on a public forum before giving any business the opportunity to square up and expect feedback. FFS. You crapped on a reputation, but it’s OK cuz he posts here?

Haha Tom hasn’t even been to BIKTRIX or met anyone here 

didn't read in chronological orderI

Air your undies on a public forum before giving any business the opportunity to square up and expect feedback. FFS. You crapped on a reputation

Air your undies on a public forum before giving any business the opportunity to square up and expect feedback. Do you have an FFS. You crapped on a reputation, but it’s OK cuz he posts here?

, but it’s OK cuz he posts here?

Air your undies on a public forum before giving any business the opportunity to square up and expect feedback. FFS. You crapped on a reputation, but it’s OK cuz he posts here?
hold on a second, I responded to a comment and shared my experience. Information IS information and we keep the free flow, right? That did happen. You get the good and bad, and the other person is old enough to look after himself without a caretaker. Whatever and anything going on between the company Biktrex and me is a private matter and does not concern you or anyone else. Unless somebody says something, Roshan is here as a private citizen, and this is not a workplace. That is all im going to say and I am not revisiting the matter, especially not with you. Now, can we all live in peace? I'm not getting suckered into a pissing contest and also have my own s*it going on. I rather just leave if this is going to be a problem.

Back