Biktrix Juggernaut review

In the fork basically you need something for suspension (to absorb hits) and something for dampening (so the fork doesn't bounce around). Most forks use a metal spring for the suspension, and oil being pushed through restrictions for dampening. Some use air as a spring, lighter, easier to vary, but potentially more troublesome as it can leak. If so you'd have an air pressure valve somewhere. The very cheapest ones, like this one I think, use a spring for suspension and just friction for dampening.

This is interesting, I'm wondering if mine use air because I hear a hissing sound when I go over bumps and cracks.

Yeah like PJ said, air suspension are generally high end and you'd most likely know it was an air suspension fork! They do require filling via a pump through a valve as well.

I was wondering myself how mine functioned. If you have a name brand and model you could google the specs, it's a bit harder with no-name units.

Waiting for my Jug. One of the last 7 to be shipped. Brake issue. Would you please post a link for the suspension fork and the price. Thanks. Did you get the battery upgrade? How well has the battery been lasting?

What brakes did you order @tinasdude mechanical or hydraulic? The hydraulic brake shoes on my front wheel needed adjustment, rubbing too much on the rotor.

I'm thinking about shock forks too my hands were numb after 10k ride no gloves. Front tire 8 psi rear tire 10 psi.

I have the 750 watt motor with battery upgrade goes up inclines that I don't want to hike up.

Battery still on first charge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    692.6 KB · Views: 435
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    895.6 KB · Views: 463
I got the 750W with battery upgrade. Almost have to treat the battery like a baby to get the most use out of it. I live in the south, high heat and humidity, so I guess my battery life will be shorter. Definitely will have to make a place for it inside when not in use. In something fireproof just to be safe. http://www.juicybike.co.uk/care-tips-for-ebike-batteries. But I won't be awaiting ideal temps to ride. The e-bike will create a nice breeze I bet. Can't wait. Hurry up with my bike Roshan! lol. They have been great to deal with. Looking forward to my Jugs arrival.

Yeah, I thought it was interesting, what appears to be the same fork is either $60 plus $60 shipping with one outfit or $120 plus free shipping with another. As they appeared to be the same unit for the same end price I went with the 60 plus 60 option as they shipped DHL (actually Fedex), so I had tracking and the fork arrived in a week. The zero option is the postal network, which apparently is much slower. Although I did end up paying another $14.00 for border fees. You may want to check how the ebay option ships.

Those shock absorbing handlebars look like a possible must have. Also looking at suspension seats and gel cover for the Velo Plush.

I got this one delivered for about 80 bucks from Europe. I would like to buy from US, but when they want 30-50 more, that's rediculous. It is adjustable. It will be just the ticket for the Juggernaut.
Sorry I don't remember which vendor I got it from. Found them google searching

Pretty sweet deal compared to Bodyfloat, Thudbuster, etc. How would it compare to a basic telescopic type? I find mine 'takes the edge off' but is not cushy by any means.

I think it is a good value proposition - I'm thinking it'll perform differently at higher speeds - will find out when I get my radrover on Monday (so far only used it on my non-electric fatty).

The NCX is adjustable, and along with a good gel seat, I think will work well. If you see something that isn't small you will be off the seat anyway

Back