Biktrix Juggernaut review

No, not those ones....you would have to look for something online.
I should get the new bars on Friday.... looks like there coming out of the UK.
So the cables will reach no problem? Do the make longer cables and connectors?
Also... Brakes? my fronts mechanical brake work pretty good but the rears are terrible even after adjusting. Any Ideas other then switch to hydraulics?
Thanks for any advice Fred

Dave

I should get the new bars on Friday.... looks like there coming out of the UK.
So the cables will reach no problem? Do the make longer cables and connectors?
Also... Brakes? my fronts mechanical brake work pretty good but the rears are terrible even after adjusting. Any Ideas other then switch to hydraulics?
Thanks for any advice Fred

Dave

My cables reached fine. I have hydraulic brakes on mine. Front ones squeak but otherwise work fine.

Hello everyone, I am considering to purchase the juggernaut and glad I found this forum. I like the ideas of the modifications with seat and handle bars as I would like the more upright positioning.
I will have to email Roshan as I am more drawn to the original frame style. Maybe he has some extra ones hiding somewhere. Hard to find a decent fat tire bike with both pedal assist and throttle. I'm glad it's Canadian made.

Hey @Kevinst123, yeah the Biktrix team is pretty cool, I like them, Surface 604, OHM, VoltBike and eProdigy (all Canadian ebike makers). I think Biktrix has some of the more rugged off-road models and really enjoyed seeing them at Interbike. Hoping to do some more in-depth video reviews in 2017. If you end up getting one I'd love to hear your thoughts and see some photos!

Has anyone else had trouble dealing with Roshan for service? I've been trying to buy a spare charger for my Juggernaut from him since mid August, and no luck. Always some excuse, a promise to send one, then nothing arrives. Send another message, another excuse and promise to send, then nothing. Wasted a lot of time.

Received my Juggernaut the other day. Woohoo. Very fun and awesome to ride. But the air right now in Manitoba really hurts the face(-28). But test rode for short distance and handles on snow packed roads very easily.

Back