BH Bluetooth controller possibly for sale

Drahuber

I am in Vancouver BC and am a casual rider . On a whim I bought the Bluetooth device and have used it 3 times . It's great and works well but I think is too much technology for me. I will stick to the regular controller . I paid 135$ US and would consider selling it in its box basically brand new for 100$ Canadian plus shipping ( it's small so I would just use reg Mail )
Anyone interested ? I could post it on eBay or we could figure out a e-transfer if someone is interested .
I used it in both of my Neos but it will work with any emotion bike
drahuber

is it different than the US model (if you know). I'd like to have one, but several folks here have them and they don't seem to work.

I bought mine in the US . It seems to work fine ...gps, battery level , manual control of assistance are the features Ive tried.

Hi. I would be keen to buy the unit. I am in Perth Australia and can pay using PayPal
Hi Tom, I am in Canberra and I have a BH Bluetooth controller that I purchased from Pushy's last year. It is "as new" and works absolutely fine, but I am not using it anymore as I have since moved all my cycle computing to Garmin. Give me a call on 0414 967-279 if still interested. PayPal payment fine. Cheers,

Hi
i have this neo volt sport an i need the Easy Motion LCD Display to power it up but i am from romania and it is a very expensive to purchase outside from usa
can i find a diagram of the DISPLAY HOLDER to use it without the display thx

Hi. I would be keen to buy the unit. I am in Perth Australia and can pay using PayPal
Hi tom ,
I'm sorry I didn't connect with you again ..I have been ill. The controller is still for sale and hasn't been used other than twice .Are you still interested ? There are other people interested but you were first .

Ok everyone..I still have a hardly used BH Bluetooth controller unit for sale . I've been ill so haven't been able to follow up on a couple offers. It's 85$ Canadian $ plus shipping. It's a small package so im guessing it's 15 $ in nth America , 25$ overseas.

Back