Best Accessory from Aliexpress for your espin

alfaman

Region
USA
Last edited:
Hello..based on a fellow espin rider, I just bought a new bell and suntour seat ncx seatpost...
was wondering what others have found to aliexpress to upgrade their espin...have both a sport and flow on order

New charger from Ali- Has a cooling fan and does not overheat like the stock units. Probably charges a little faster too. I think around 60 bucks delivered...

I just purchased a new bag and rack accessory for Sport. I will advise if it fits and if it works.

I just purchased a new bag and rack accessory for Sport. I will advise if it fits and if it works.

Taylor...i have the same...but bought a metal topeak mx rack for 5 bucks on offerup....took off the top and had a metal adapter, which is very stable ....my other bike has the plastic adapter like you, but IMO does not seem to be as stable.....love the topeak mx system...have both a dxp and exp bag, and confirm it works on the sport and flow with heavy duty ties attaching it to our espin rack.....went over 30 miles no problems at all.......pics on following thread

Last edited:
Reactions: BET
Taylor...i have the same...but bought a metal topeak mx rack for 5 bucks on offerup....took off the top and had a metal adapter, which is very stable ....my other bike has the plastic adapter like you, but IMO does not seem to be as stable.....love the topeak mx system...have both a dxp and exp bag, and confirm it works on the sport and flow with heavy duty ties attaching it to our espin rack.....went over 30 miles no problems at all.......pics on following thread

Tell me more about how you secured with the ties...

simply laid it accross the espin rack and zip tied it with black ties front and back of the crossmember ..solid as a rock...basically just tied it to the espin rack

simply laid it accross the espin rack and zip tied it with black ties front and back of the crossmember ..solid as a rock...basically just tied it to the espin rack
Ok, I just ordered 4" black zip ties. I think I do the same.

haha...yes...you will not regret it....but still have the suggestion that you get a used rack on offerup or craiglist..take off the top track and use that...the plastic one is just not as sturdy...i had the plastic one you bought, but gave it away...it worked but not as well as the metal track.....think my zip ties were longer and i just cut off the excess...got them at harbor freight

Back