Battery loose... or something

Matthetart

Hello!
I've had my Juiced Scorpion for about two months now, and it was great... until it wasn't. I was driving to the store one day when I guess the battery or the connector came loose. We tightened the connector and it worked fine. But only for about a couple days until the same thing happened again. Same problem, same solution. Lately, though, it has gotten to the point that I can't even start the Screen without it shutting off. I have no idea what could be causing this. Could you please help me?

I put a two inch wide Velcro strap around the battery and frame and tighten it by wedging a thin wedge between the strap and battery. I used a thin cedar shingle wedge. They can be bought at a builder supply like Home Depot. Carpenters use them for shimming purpouses. That tightens the strap very tight. I imagine an old belt could be used as well.
I have had no problems with my RC since doing that and ride on quite rough trails. If yours has been arching it may be too late as it may have burned up the connection so inspect it for arcing damage.

@Matthetart ,

The CCX had similar problem. You may find useful to browse this thread: link
Check if the battery connector is still in good shape, then try the velcro strap suggested in the link.
If battery connector is not perfect, Juiced will help.

@Matthetart ,

The CCX had similar problem. You may find useful to browse this thread: link
Check if the battery connector is still in good shape, then try the velcro strap suggested in the link.
If battery connector is not perfect, Juiced will help.
Yep. Thank you. That is exactly what juiced said. The female connector was pushed too far in

Back